Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Scarification

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
I can imagine that would put you into unique mental state. People having surgery done on them without anesthetics can go into kind of delirious / catatonic state from the pain. I've seen a horrible video of a baby being circumcised and he's screaming and crying so much it sounds like he's going to suffocate himself. Then, after about ten minutes, starts staring off wide eyed, no doubt in a similar state from the pain. That's fine if adults want to do that to themselves, but it's torturous mutilation when forced on someone who can't even answer back; someone who has to be strapped down.

You might want to try doing some running. If you like extreme feelings, try doing it every night until you can out run the local running clubs and be flying along faster than the traffic, uphill.

I've made myself throw up from overheating whilst running and worn a tendon out of a groove in my ankle.

But a few times, once I got really good at it, I'd be running along on a clear cool night with my IDM on and it'd feel remarkably close to a handful of pills. The feeling of being entirely disconnected, yet perfectly in control, and everything flowing perfectly; every movement and breath in time.

If you start doing it every night, you can get your metabolism cooking so quickly you'll actually stay permanently warm to the touch compared to other people and not be able to stand still. Combining it with some skipping will enhance the effect. You find yourself not being able to stand still and being more charged up than you would on amphetamine. That can also cause you to have similar sleepless nights; I used to have MAJOR difficulty with sleep.

I used to absolutely loathe running and would walk the runs at school. At the peak of my self enforced running (which took some supreme dedication to go out in sub zero temperatures, in the rain and gale force wind, in shorts that looked ancient Greek boxers and a t-shirt that was paper thin), I was dominating everyone. It became like your self made tattooing experience, being right on the balance of collapsing and throwing up, yet still keeping it at a speed where I could maintain it for half an hour or more.

The feeling you get from knowing you're doing something others can't, and far better than they could if they tried, is pretty nice as well.

Running became everything to me as a way to dump stress. But I did it so hard, the tendon in my ankle needs surgery on it before it'll stop clicking out of it's groove; which will wear through it. That put me into a serious downer when that fucked up.

T

TwoSpirits

Invité
Yeah....um, I am a transsexual. My life is ONE BIG SCAR, from birth to death.

Dying is EASY, Transsexualism just hurts. So if scarification on the outside is cool, of what value is internal scarring?

Are you scarred on the inside ? :axe:

Namaste

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
peach: "You might want to try doing some running"

i train for mixed martial arts/kickboxing :heart: . i break myself down to next to nothing on a regular basis. i love it. be it running (trail running is my favorite thing to do atm), hitting a heavy bag or doing plyometric excercises i am constantly seeking that feeling. you push yourself so hard that you start to get an idea of your limits... hehehe. once you get into the habit though you come to a shocking revelation. so long as you're physically healthy, there are none! i would trade my health for nothing. there are guys who weigh well over 200 lbs in my gym and i weigh 135-140 lbs. not only can i out punch them round for round, but punch infinitely harder. power is technique. power is using all of the energy you put into something with little or no waste left over. master your technique, by practicing consistently (in any art) , you will have a near unlimited source of energy.

peach, you getting sugery on that foot anytime soon??

:heart:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
I recently got my hand pierced too, but i had to take it out, it got super infecketed. Dx

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
To Trick i just want to say 1 thing.... pics or it didn't happen!!! :mrgreen:

But seriously, i'd like to see the design.
It is something i'm still thinking about, but i also want a tattoo and i haven't even got a design yet (have been wanting it for years) i really like some cool mushrooms.

Scarification can look so awesome! And then at least i'll have 1 that looks cool.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
hahah ok mate, ill get some pics up

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
2ed8i2g.jpg

thats my hand, i dont have any good pics of my leg, but next time im around a good cam ill take a flick.

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
I don't care too much for piercings myself (except for my girlfriends new nosepiercing...) but GET ME THE SCAAARRRRSSSSS :mrgreen:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
my leg isnt nearly as impressive as those pics. i diddnt do skin removal. thats deffinatly the way to go, but i couldnt do that to myself. so i did the cutting and adjitating method.

Im not fond of piercings much ethier, i LIKE them, but i wouldnt like to HAVE them. a friend of myne who ive mentioned on here with her creative wrighting and whatnot has 11 piercings in her face right now. i think its hot as hell. but dam. tattoos and scars hurt SOMUCHLESS then piercings. thats for DAMN sure. the second i got my hand done, i was like HOLYSHIT, mad respect for the people who like that shit.

ill stick with the ink i tink.