Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia 5x joint

Sansky

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Jan 2002
Hi there! Did you guys try the ******* salvia 5x joint? Did you like it? It's a very good selling product at the moment so I wonder what the experts think of it?! /forum/images/graemlins/think.gif

Benny

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Août 2003
what a shame the Salvia is illegal down here in Australia. /forum/images/graemlins/icon_head222.gif

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Does anyone HONESTLY like Salvia Divinorum?

I've tried all of them 1X, 5X, 10X, and even 20X (which is not real). I don't paticulary like it.

The first time I tried the 10X I blacked out for about 20 seconds, fell on my ass and had a huge bruise.
Every other time I've tried it, I get instant heat sweats and I feel like I'm tripping for about 5 mins.

The entire high only last for 15 mins and then it's all over.

If I had a choice on spending $100 on a bag of Saliva or a bag of weed, then I'm opting for the weed.

What does everyone else think?

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
hello people!!!
Well,actually,a friend of mine reported an awesome trip with it,like if he was on strong acids,but i did it once(a mix of 5x and normal leaves),and honestly i would enjoy a good Weed rather than Salvia too,since all i felt was that same heat feeling,and i almost burnt my lungs smoking it,since you have to inhale a lot of it strongly,deeply and constantly,to induce the trip effect.You need to smoke really a lot of it to induce a trip effect,and...honestly,for a 15/20mns duration?I will try it eventually,in a higher dose cause i want to feel it's real power,but I would,definitely,prefer to take an acid,or drink some mushie tea,and trip my face off all night/day long(much better way to spend your money and save your lungs,if you ask me...).

What can you people report about Ayauhasca?Is it awesome,as i heard?

experience

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Sept 2003
hello.
i have tried the salvia 5x joints even 3 in a row but felt almost nothing. also with salvia 5x i dont feel much. so i prever to spend my money on ayahuasca or hbwr they realy work.
grz. experience

High_One

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Fev 2003
I try salvia 5x alot and every time i have a great experience. I think you shouldn't smoke it in a joint but in a pipe, inhale deep try to inhale all the smoke and hold the smoke as long as you can. Works every time and blows my mind /forum/images/graemlins/thud222.gif
The trips are allways different, deep color hallucinations, extreme lauching, flying strange dimensions, seeing through people,.. and its like lady salvia is there to watch over you its like she teaches you /forum/images/graemlins/hug.gif oooh i love her hehehe!! really, i think it works very good, but some of my friends dont feel a thing too,
i m not sure but i think it just doesnt work if youre not serious with it, if you have no respect for it and use it just to get high you wont get a single thing out of it..
it is the STRONGEST hallucinogen so you HAVE TO feel it.. and especially 5x, 10x
plan your trips, KNOW you gonna feel something and have respect, you should be out in seconds hehehe /forum/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Well, I have tried Salvia in joints, pipes, bongs, and the best form to smoke it is with a bong.
In fact, as Acid_burn said about his friend, I also have been in a strong LSD trip with Salvia, but with me, it was the other way around. My strongest trip until that day was with salvia, but the LSD peak was like the peak with salvia, only lasting for hours, and more confortable too. It was a unique experience.

I like weed more also, and I dont know why I dont do salvia more often, but it is true, you kinda feel not wanting to smoke it /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
It's very strange!

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
I agree with u both! Salvia it´s a very strange hallucinogenic! I think it´s not for us to use! Maybe shamans or something can enjoy the trip or somehow get to certain states of mind not understandble by us!

I prefer good weed or hash! /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I think that we dont like it very much because of the seratonin supression... hum... i'm not sure of this... let me search erowid... be back in a moment...

Yes, it's correct, when you use salvia, your brain stop producing serotonin, and unlike other things like chocolate, food, sex, that gives you a nice felling, and releases seratonin in your brain. With salvia it works the other way around. Your brain just dont get any reward for using it, and you dont fell like you want to do it again...

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
thank aero, i didn't know for sure that salvia was involved with sertonin, but i expected it, well, the other way round because of antidepressing effects of salvia. is this from a a new study on salvia?

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Hehehe, well, I stumbled on it on erowid, but I can try to find it all again, and then I'll tell you were it is exacly...

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
i think you have misread it somehow, up till now there still has been little research on it, even shulgin says on the question how salvinorin works : "In a simple answer, no" proving that he is also a 'psychedelic student' /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gifsalvinorin a

sub_niggurath

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Jan 2004
I just tried out *******' salvia 5x joint yesterday. I just got some mild dizzynes as in cannabis, but not so "drunk like" feeling. It didn't make my thoughts run around wildly as cannabis or any bodily sensations. Maybe next I should try the 10x.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
maybe next time try a "real" joint..... /forum/images/graemlins/alc.gif

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Idon't know if there is something wrong, but for me it's not working ! Smoked a couple, no effects. Then I smoked some canna, and decided to stick to the cannabis Hollandica !

sub_niggurath

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Jan 2004
Well after reading some trip-reports from salvia I was hoping more psychedelic experience. Cannabis doesn't work wery psychedelic for me, it's just fun and relaxing.

So is *******' salvia bad? How about the 10x?

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
salvia can't be smoken on a joint... you need a bong to use it right! Salvinorin A needs higher temperatures... read about it on erowid or something...

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
AG is correct.

You have to some it out of a water bong using a torch lighter. I think salvia burns around 400-500 degrees.