Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Rick Simpson stranded in Europe after raid

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

Last month when Rick Simpson was in Amsterdam at the Cannabis cup and received a the 'Freedomfighter 2009' price for the work he has done, his house was brutally raided apparently without a warrant. Mr Simpson is staying with friends in Europe at the moment knowing that when he will return, he will be arrested right away.

Here's a video posted by mr Simpsons son detailing part of the raid:

And here's a newsflash on Canadian television:

I am not a regular poster anymore here mainly because I don't feel like arguments/discussions anymore and am basically too busy with life to spend a lot of time here. However, my heart always goes and always will go out to those that make a stand and let themselves been seen doing what is the right thing, displaying this amazing medicine that has been demonized for to long.

People may even be able to donate a few bucks to mr Simpson to make his involuntary stay in Europe a little more easy.

Love & Peace
HC

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
indeed! man how much longer do they want to make nature illegal!!! fucking retards!!!! or well not retards but just bastards!!! like they don't want to let us use this awesome plants' benefits like healing etc etc without letting us suffer!! i want to stick chainsaws in their asses if you know what i mean, but well then i would be no better like them!! however regarding how they treat people who stand up for their rights, it'd probably be still rather fair doing what i wrote above.

peace

on5

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Oct 2008
i just donated 10 dollars to phoenix tears.
this shit thats going on these days, and to this extent! straight up pisses me off.

this idealistic beast built on fear / paranoia,
with people on top of this idea, profitting billions of dollars..?

it has to end.
and it will, very soon. i can see it.

one of the ways it'll end, is cannabis readily available in every country, and, a psychedelic freemarket.
on top of that, we need educated shamans / priests for every substance - ready to help out if a user is having a bad trip.

take a good look at the world and how it operates today.
this is what happens when humans learn only from eachother,
ignoring teachers in psychedelic plants and fungi - ready to talk to you.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
They should be shot. All police at this time that take orders and aren't just there to keep things in check, saving what can be saved one could say, which is also very dangerous and kind of sacrificial, should be exterminated. :axe: They destroy too many lives and cause too much suffering to reconsider imho. I would never raise an eyebrow at someone .... Not that it would be a solution of course. Symptom fighting. And all hell would probably break loose probably causing more suffering then it's worth. IT PISSES ME OFF OK :evil: