Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonautia, suggesting a psychonautic haven

Would you join in a project to make a country of psychonauts where laws were made for the common goo

• Yeah!

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • Yes, but the polititians should have the lowest salary in the country

• Nope

• No, i'm fine where i am, i'm going to fight for my rights in my own country

• No, but polititians definetly should have a dicrease in salary

• I'm tripping balls at the moment please call later, i might call back..what?...who the hell am i?

• THE INDIPENDENCE OF KOSSOVO!!!

• Other...(Please Specify)

• Nombre total d'électeurs

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
i've been thinking for a while about a utopic project
why don't a bunch of people find some place far from civilization on a far away uninhabited island where people are free to think for themselves and there is no drug policy, where no one tells you what to do and people collaborate for the common good and no one is obliged to stay, if you don't like it get back where you came from and don't pollute with your negative vibes...where respect for the self and nature is taught and where people from around the world (with any background) can come to visit and bring positiveness.
where there are no prison and no military or paramilitary organizations...
only harbours and an airport.
ok this is my dreamland
but maybe if all psychonauts of the world reunited in one country...a small one...let's say Malta for example... and manged to get citizenship and got to vote...and got into politics, right?...things would definately change, no?

Please contribute with positive comments and constructive behaviour ;)
You may say i'm a dreamer...but i'm not the only one

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
I voted YeaH!
Its a good idea and luckly there are people who dream of these places.
in the past i was also fantasized about this idea, good thing that you brought it up again :wink:
A place where the nature is central in the community, that what i call a good basis for a society.

my only concern is the international community would try anything to ruine the whole project, they might blame us that it is a haven for druglords where they can produce masses of drugs to prodive.

But what if you we all buy a piece of island in the middle of nowhere.
that is way out of site for any kind of supervision. we could indeed have a somekind of paradise of our own. but it does not safe us from the laws unfortunaly.

I think you need a shit load of money to declare your own little Utopia.
so if there is anybody who can helps us out feel free to contact us :p

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
MindAstronaut a dit:
my only concern is the international community would try anything to ruine the whole project, they might blame us that it is a haven for druglords where they can produce masses of drugs to prodive.

And they would be right.
Such a land would of course attract drug manufacturers who are only in it for the money.

I voted no.
Don't get me wrong, i would like to live in such a society but it's almost impossible to realise such a system.
In the sixties people have tried to create societies like the one in Huxley's Island, and they failed.

There is no escape from capitalism :evil:

But hey, if you get your hands on an island, i'd gladly help :D

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
In the sixties people have tried to create societies like the one in Huxley's Island, and they failed.
Granted, but it wasn't the choice of these sixties people that LSD, mescaline and psilocybin were made illegal? Were the hippies really given a fair chance? I don't think so. Regardless, I just stumbled upon this just now:

Ecotopias Aren't Just for Hippies Anymore — and They're Sprouting Up Worldwide

cabanjadiff.bmp

G

Invité
this is a very delicate matter, since it combines our desire of utopia as ego-centered single human beings, and that connection to humanity as a group, sociologically driven by hidden rules, agendas, tabus and the global objective of mankind.
i do not think it is possible to build this kind of society in today's world. even if we succeeded, that wouldn't mend contemporary problems or tedencies. what do we want ? our freedom, as a group of psychonauts "abandoned" on an island drifting on the ocean, to the need of surpassing ourselves and trying to understand the most deep matters of the self ? or do we want the global understanding and awareness, that is so much discussed on this forum without real, concrete objectiveness; in less words, do we want do make something out of this shithole or do we want to pierce our eyes, so we became blind and do not see true problems ?
don't get me wrong, i would love to live on this island and play games with my ego by the afternoon.
what do you think junkies would go spend their vacation ? what about drug dealers, violence and big country's agendas ? every country would want to sell drugs to us. they would send troops, so we had to agree with them. it is not possible to do so, check out colombia and afganistan.
last month, i really thought of this matter one evening. then, i reached this question: with so many people involved, with so matters to atend, as a group, don't you think that it is practically a miracle that this machine is working ? this works kind of well, at least IMO. sure, there are many problems, but nothing can ever work without problems. here where i live, we have this phrase: "there is no rule without exception". meaning that things will always work with some degree of "defectiveness". on that island, we would have our problems. money ? food ? electricity, water ? or did we had to live without possessions ? then how we would be able to buy some drugs ? did we grew them ? damn, that had to be a huge island, to plant drugs, food, and still had to have a very big fresh water supply ? would we be able to guard it from small boats filled with raged right-wingers, carrying guns, or something even worse ?
this is all possible, give it a thought. perhaps i might be wrong and just looking at the negative side. one thing i have learned from do-it-yourself projects is that you have to think of ALL details until the end before starting anything.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
yes daytripper you are more than right in all your points
i was just letting my fantasy run wild
however there are small communities around the world that are eco friendly and mange pretty well without money
take the amish for example
ok well they are completely coockoos, but their communities are still going after hundred of years
ok that ws too extreme
and i'm more than aware that the Hippie communities failed completely...see also Christiania in denmark...
however with a lot of good will and cooperation (and money, just to kick off) on a small island we could do it- we can install fake police and military set the strictest rules on the planet to make all other countries happy and then we do like in Bali. but better because our police will be phony and won't give a shit and we won't purchase drugs from other countries since we will have Spice synthetizing them for us ;P and many people growing them on their own in their own houses so that we won't have fields of crop drugs...and when a cop comes by you offer him/her a joint...
those who don't like it will be free to leave we are not obliging anyone to follow our ways

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
@ daytripper
You got a point there, but thats why we here talking about it to fill in the details/gaps.
and with such an island there is no such thing as "No Rules"
i think that would lead to total chaos, and attract alot of bad energy

But more like a undercover psychedelic island, not having the mark on a "Drugie island" but more where we have a sustainable society who lives with nature and not against it, and where psychoactives plays a part in.

And this thing could be a test/role model for the rest of the world, so that
we can proof that it does work.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
that was even better
i couldn't come up with something like that...
you see?
cooperation ppl
cooperation ;)

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Who would the citizens be? How would the economy be sustained?

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
good ol' cultivation and gathering, and a sane amount of cows and chickens...

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I'm liking that undercover psychedelic island thing 8)

I too don't believe this would be possible with everything legal, just by the mere fact that the entheogens ="drugs" to everyone and that means shady business. These ideas remind the of movie "the beach" were this sort of happens but at the end everything goes wrong :?