Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

picture association. MKII

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I think the old one is lost together with Space´s account.

fatality.jpg

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I hope that was the last foto like that .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Enough is enough . STOP POSTING SHIT . What are you going to post next ? People being tortured ? There are sites for shit like that . If you want to sexualy arouse yourself with evil shit go somewhere else and do it . DONT RUB IT IN OTHER PEOPLES FACES .

You call yourselves psychonauts and claim to have learnt something from psychedelics . What are you trying to do have a competition who can post the sickest picture ? Your provoking others to escalate the situation .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
heart surgery is not sick. whats wrong with you man?
god, you seem to be the only person on this forum with no self controll or self awareness. you follow people around the forum picking holes in everything they do without realising you are just taking out your failure to deal with reality on them

get a grip on your self

im sick of hearing you say you are the only true psychonaut here when its OBVIOUS you have learned NOTHING in all the years you have been TAKING DRUGS. you need better medication.

meditation: laying on your back immagining you are seeing a white light = DOING IT WRONG. you are DOING IT WRONG

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I don't see what's so evil with bees, heart surgeries and michael jackson with no nose either :lol:
You should really calm down and deflate that swollen head GOD

office_veges_celery.jpg

EDIT: lol just noticed it was celery...

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
4.jpg

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005