Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Philosophers stones are back!

Sansky

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Jan 2002
Finally!! /forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif We have new and fresh philosophers stones! These stones are grown on rice and taste better then the old ones. You get 20 grams for €10,- ! The normal stones will be back in 2 or 3 weeks. Be quick!!! /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
You still can't ship them to the USA /forum/images/graemlins/thud222.gif
/forum/images/graemlins/spank.gif

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I'm going to buy some, but please, see my request and attend it ASAP because the last ph stones that I have bought get here rotten... Please be quick, can you see to it?
Thanks *******!

Sansky

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Jan 2002
No they are not less strong. The only difference is that they are mixed with pice (powder) That's why you should consume twice as much and that's why it costs half the price. They even taste better! /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I have ordered 400 grams... and I will pay today by bank transfer. Please send it ASAP so that this time, the ph stones dont get here wrotten.
Thanks!

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
i also payed my last order by banktransfer and it took 8 days (!) /forum/images/graemlins/thumbdown.gif before ******* received the money, and my order was sent by them that same day /forum/images/graemlins/thumbup.gif. again 4 days later i received my tools. don't blame *******, it's all the fault of the postal services and douane if things don't come through like you want them.

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
COOL!!!
I will order some too...quickly!!!

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I've tried them also! The flavour is better than the "normal" ones!

Sansky

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Jan 2002
The normal philosopher's stones are also back. We only have 1,5 kilo in stock so be fast!!

The_Dreamer

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2004
Why don't you grow some more then !! /forum/images/graemlins/confused.gif maybe I wanna order some when I decide how many Cubenis Growkits I want /forum/images/graemlins/truce.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
And what about an extraction process for the ph stones??
It would be great, because this way we wouldnt fell that flavour...

Loonny

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
4 Mar 2003
Just a question. Do you really like philosopher stone ?
I ate 7gr of it. It was fresh mushroom and during all the trip I had a really bad taste i nthe mooth. I think there was too water and this reason of taste. But when I read "better taste than others"...Well i'm not agree. I'm the only one who think this ?

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
No. I agree with you. Like the shroom taste a lot more than the Ph. Stones...

I can't stand the ph. stones flavour... it's disgusting... but I believe that for somepeople it can be better than the shroom flavour... but that's just diferent from people to people. I still don't know any effective method of consumption without noticing the bad taste of them. For shrooms I do, but not for ph. stones...
I wish they tasted better...

And what about the effects?
Did you like it?

topiwaki

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Déc 2003
right loony, ph stones taste like shit. honestly, i'm not impressed by the trip too.
give me cubensis or pan cyan ,they are more worth the effort. but that's just my opinion /forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Loonny

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
4 Mar 2003
Well during all the trip I had the bad taste so it was really strange. It'snt like others mushroom, the trip come by wave and some time you feel nothing but 2mn after you have a trip. I d'ont like this discontinuous trip.I felt the room like a cold chamber, and all walls were like hospital (white and asepticize). So i think I'm not going to take ph stone soon, or if there not fresh.
I prefer hawain or mexican, you have a good slap and you know it.

p1tch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Jan 2004
I also had them once. They taste like "bad" walnuts.
Yes, it was a pretty cool feeling eating them, but the aftertaste doesnt leave quickly. About the thoughts i had... hmm. Not as far as "happy" and enjoyable like mexicans or similar stuff. Its known as a not very visual mushroom, need to have a special mood for them. Theyre special. And yes, the trip is not always present, youre able to have conversation, but sometimes it flushes in.. imo unpleasantly. And the all-around-view was like scintillation, maybe comparable with a 21" Monitor on 60 Hz /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

So far,
/p1tch