Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MXE 500mg buphedrone 1gram

gandhi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Oct 2011
MXE is a extremely strong dissossiative... its a lot more potent than ketamine, i "m-holed" and it was similar to my first k-hole, i was totallly lost, i drifted away from my body and got into that train of thought where i thought i was dying, it crept up on me and i was a soul floating through the streets, time and space didnt make sense, i was walking but it was so strange i wish i could explain i trried to explain to my brother why i do drugs, but i could hardly make sense, so many thoughts and feelings flowing through my body, it really put my life into perspective... i think i didnt treat it with the respect it deserves, i was to greedy to get high and it caught up with me, and it took over my body, i must say i'm glad i had 300mg of oxazepam, some zopiclone and methadone, to land back on earth smoothly... i wish i had some phenazepam to nok me out coz i also toook 1 g of buphedrone throughout the experience.... i had some magical times talking to my girl on the phone, she really helped me keep it together, her voice made me euphoric, and a bbit crazy, but that good kind of crazy.

so there goes my honeymoon with methoxetamine, i have to go back to rehab tomorow .... but this was definately an experience that will stay in my mind for long time.

sorry i've been a bit of a dickhead lately on BL, rehab reallly fucks with my head... and what the fuck am i doing in rehab anyway, apart from making my parents happy, much luv to everyone.
peace

Has anyone had any experience mixing mxe with 25-c-nbome or 2C-P? i like to push it to the extremes, has anyone tried mxe wwith a 2Cx?