Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MJ, Nikky, Sally, Me and a bottle of rhum

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
last nite i had the crazy idea (after i drank a bottle of rhum) to lock myself in my room and smoke these three fantabulous herb i had to dispose of.
so i started smoking my first sicarette after a whole year and i went on to smoke the MJ right after in the vaporizer (i love the way the onset is slowed down by vaporizing it instead of smoking the joint or bong) that's when i decided to try the 10x extract
so i charge the bowl with 0,2 g and light it up with my turbolighter
the smoke is harsh and stings my throat so i lost the first hit but i manage to enjoy smoking the second and hold it in as much as i can. suddenly i feel the weight of the world on my shoulders and put the bong down. everything becomes evidenciated, like when you play with the saturation of pictures on photoshop. then i start getting fractal vision on CEVs (but no fancy colors the colors are the ones of my room that get included in the coloration of the fractal) and i let myself drift and follow the current of the winds of the storm in my mind
i'm still aware of my body and i feel these winds play with my senses (no giggling like the 5x extract) when i regain consciousness i find that i have shifted my position in my room and i'm laying on the floor in crucified position. i ask myself how the fuck did i get in that position an answer rises from the back of my mind. i got myself into it because i thought it would be very comfortable and i started remembering that i actually was moving while tripping. then i got sobered up and after 30 minutes i decided to smoke another 0.5g which was a good idea as it was the most intense trip i've ever had on salvia. the good thing is that i respected her and she respected me and on this mutual deal she allowed me not to lose my marbles ( i stayed on my bed when i left for sally's land and i was still there this morning when i wokeup)
i was taken on the craziest rollercoaster of my life, but first she melted and reshaped my body to suit the voyage. i felt like i was melting (and i would have loved to vanish into nothingness at that point) but then she cooled me down and now i was shaped like a boat of some sort and then the rest is a rollercoaster ride you all know how it feels like, but this time i was the wagon and sally was riding me like hell and we enjoyed ourself a lot...even the sensation of my metal face grinding against the rails was very pleasant (WEIRD!!) and it actually didn't scare me.
then i can't remember what happened, but i woke up this morning with the biggest smile on my dumb face.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
that sounds quite amazing, dude. my last salvia experience was kind of scary at first but then evolved kind of like your experience. at first i kind of had the thought that everything is over now, can't help it, it will be over soon, can't do anything to change it, i just could await it and maybe watch, but i had the really clear feeling that it would be over inevitably. i don't even know of what i thought what would be over .. if this should be ... my life .. my mind ... the world. .. no idea :D

well then it felt kind of i was glued on a picture or something and i could not get out of it and had to stay in there forever... strangely i observed my surroundings during the trip but i was not "there" ... i was kind of completely in my head/mind.... but when i came back i felt really good and some effect of the drug or whatever contributed to the wellbeing.

nice experience you had... sounds kind of strange though... so you were a wagon and you were ridden by mrs. salvia? :mrgreen: awesome!!

Peace.

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
and yesterday i tried pure SD extract with my sister and her BF...
they were my sitters
but i had half the effect i had the first nite
amazingly tho i don't find Salvia as horrible as people describe it
i really love the feeling she gives me
sometimes, i must say, more than MJ
i think she kinda likes me
i hope she doesn't change idea any time soon....