Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MAY 2 (this wednesday) MIGRATION TO VBULLETIN!

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
it's finally arrived! :D

don't be surprised if the site is down or very buggy for several days, and also, when the site is finally back up and running, be sure to check all of the functions of your account for bugs, and report them to a moderator or administrator (like me, ararat, or ADMINISTRATOR) as soon as possible, in order to make the transition as quick and smooth as possible!

Voir la pièce jointe 5862Voir la pièce jointe 5870

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
We lost our avatar, that's for sure. It seems we lost our friends list as well.

Can you up a little the size of the avatar ? 80x80 is not very big to express ourselves ! :p

I'm aware that this is not urgent.

Thanks for the update.

edit : It seems that new members can already send Private Messages. Can you add the usual limitation ? Thanks !

ChatonMort

Inscrit
16 Mar 2012
Even though i'm a bit lost for now, i'm glad we have the Quick Reply and all the cool new stuff… I'm just wondering : will there be smilies and text-editing tools ? And are all the previous posts (before the migration) doomed to be diplayed with mistakes, since the bbcode isn't the same ?

A

Admin

Invité
During the coming days we'll be finetuning the forum settings. Please do post feedback and suggestions here, thanks!

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Ophiuchus has bbcode (or html) in his signature. Are we allowed to add this kind of code ? I'd like to add links to my trip reports in my sign.

A

Admin

Invité
This should become possible (again) in the coming day or so - we're working out some other (more important) issues first!

schtroumpfette

Psycho disparu·e
Inscrit
11 Juin 2007
- Groups of users (such as moderators...) seem to be disabled.

- Private messaging doesn't work for me

- I don't have the right to moderate the english forums anymore (so I can't move topics in french posted in these forums)

- It seems that there was a bit confusion between english and french sub-forums : sub-forums "Cannabis" and "Salvia Divinorum" from the french forum "Psychédéliques naturels" are linking to the english section for those plants...

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Can you put WYSIWYG editor activated by default for everyone ?

schtroumpfette a dit:
- It seems that there was a bit confusion between english and french sub-forums : sub-forums "Cannabis" and "Salvia Divinorum" from the french forum "Psychédéliques naturels" are linking to the english section for those plants...
This issue worries me the most. I hope we didn't lost the topics of the french part...

D

D.F.

Invité
Without mentioning again what has been said already, right now my main concerns are about the software version and the loss of the moderator forum which was great to discuss about sensitive stuff.

A

Admin

Invité
No topics should be lost, we're looking into it. The moderator forum (and other private sections) will return shortly.

D

D.F.

Invité
Well, I wasn't really worrying about an eventual loss of posts in the moderators forum, what I meant is that it was great to have it to discuss about sensitive stuff such as a big issue - that it seems we really have to worry about - with the actual software version. Even though there is nothing top secret, it wouldn't be wise to openly discuss about this issue in the public fora since it could give bad ideas to someone.

S

Styloplume

Invité
Haha, the complaining ones are my dear french admins, I am proud of them !

Well merci for the vBulletin, and solving bugs and stuff. All hail to super admins.

kaziskom

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2012
The new forum's great, but...

Where are the CMS and blog functions?

A

Admin

Invité
We hope to add these functions later on, once all major migration-related issues are solved.

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Is it just me, or does the site no longer truthfully show which topics have been added to lately? Before there was a clear red/orange message tag at a topic, as well as the option to "mark topics read"; I can't find anything like that now, and there's no good way for me to see what's been read or not.