Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Let it out!

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
That woman is a visionary genius, yet as we can notice intention plays a huge role in her healings. Her intuitive substance identification machine is ingenuous.

You can blast the virus with weak electric current, but unless you fix your immune system in the first place there is not much that can be done about many things. In my experience the kind of food you eat is paramount, and live grain that have soaked in water is irreplacable, because of the way probiotics thrive on them.

And about cancer, there is a HUGE list of things to do to avoid getting it back, in some cases the patient needs all the teeth pulled out of his mouth and the jaw bone cleaned for infection. Supplementary hcl is added to foods to sterilise them, etc, etc...

What she says is that the cancer is caused by radiation , but that without this protein the body recognises it and digests it, it makes much sense and I tried to corroborate the results in medical journals, but I noticed they go around the study of the cancerous growth membrane, or they don't analyse it fully.

Radiation + immunosupressive protein + irritation = cancer

Makes much sense to me !

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I've been on speed since yesterday morning (very strong speed, I'm sure it's meth), and just noticed one of my teeth have moved quite a bit :S

I hope it can't have too bad consequences... Should I go to a dentist fast?

It the deepest upper teeth if u wanna know

EDIT: Just replaced it back to its original position by pushing on it with my finger. That doesn't sound good :S

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
misery a dit:
funny stuff. the first two reminded me a bit of the way rymmen used to glowstick :p

I'm very happy about the friends I'm having, and about their way they confront me with things I ought to face. I guess I'm running away from certain problems too much.

edit:
it's about time for me to go outside and scream as loud as I can. just, let, it, out.
haha, namedropping. fuck yeah.

i'm frustrated that i don't know about my future and therefore am anguishing about all the possibilities.

i love pretty much everything else.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I've been on speed since yesterday morning (very strong speed, I'm sure it's meth), and just noticed one of my teeth have moved quite a bit :S

EDIT: Just replaced it back to its original position by pushing on it with my finger. That doesn't sound good :S
That doesn't sound good at all :? :? :? [/code]

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
restin a dit:

That doesn't sound good at all :? :? :? [/code]

Go see a dentist. If it is really loose, you should hurry, otherwise it has probably been like this for a while or it is speed-psychosis. :paranoid:

Good luck!

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
If it's actually true... try some oilpulling... I mean abuse of it for a few days, 5-10 times a day.

www.oilpulling.com

That has an awesome power to pull teeth back into their sockets and solidify them, worked for me and an abcessed tooth !

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Learn not to clench your teeth and chew . Freeze your face and dont lick your lips . Its hard at first but after a bit its easy . Speed will fuck your teeth and the enamel = wobly falling out ones and big painfull holes and ........STINK .

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
but doesn't things like that require long term use?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Ginkgo will help with the blood circulation to your gums. they tend to shrink on stimulants

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Co-enzyme Q10 is also good for your gums, but it's a bit more expensive than Ginkgo. Very good for the heart though!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
But where does Q10 come from ? Dead animals ?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
No, you can even get vegan Q10. Here's how it is made generally: http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3769170.html

"Certain yeasts and bacteria produce a large amount of intracellular coenzyme Q10 which is useful as medicine."

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Look at all those Candida mushrooms....... maybe i`m getting enough from my Candida Albicans.................

The text is a killa------------>

"The stars won't come out if they know that you're about
'Cause they couldn't match the glow of your eyes
And, oh, who am I ?
Just an ordinary guy
Tryin' hard to win me first prize

Oh, my Candida
We could make it together
The further from here, girl, the better
Where the air is fresh and clean

Candida
Just take my hand and I'll lead ya
I promise life will be sweeter
'Cause it said so in my dreams

The future looks bright, the gypsy told me so last night
Said she saw our children playing in the sunshine
And there were you and I ... in a house, Baby, no lie
And all these things were yours, and they were mine

Oh, my Candida
The further from here, girl, the better

Candida
'Cause it said so in my dreams

Oh, my Candida
The further from here girl the better

Candida
'Cause it said so in my dreams"

If one has it in the mouth it truly is ----> "The further from here, girl, the better Where the air is fresh and clean" and "The stars won't come out if they know that you're about "

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
eat live yoghurt God, as many different types as possible. give the yeast some competition. Echinacea may give your immune system a boost also but dont take it for more than 3 months. as far as i know you can take it with other medicines without any significant interaction. CM may correct me on this

thrush is not fun

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The man from u.n.c.l.e. was though .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Yes, echinacea can be combined with other medication. It stimulates the immune system (white blood cells especially), but before stimulating it, be sure it has all the essential nutrients available: vitamin C (or Ester-C), zinc (in this case as lozenges) etc.

Grapefruit seed extract and caprylic acid are both very effective against candida. Use in conjunction with psyllium seed husks to avoid side effects from endotoxins (inevitable when you kill the candida).

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks guys .

I have tried yoghurts and under normal conditions that works well for me but at the moment i`m taking medicine that limits the production of killer cells comeing from the bone marrow so it doesnt help enough . Unfortunately = lack of fortune = money , i cant aford those other things from my 300 Es a month .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Though the advice to use "as many different types" as possible is good (different bacteria strains), many of these products contain a ridiculous amount of sugar (or aspartame). There are also probiotic formulas available, that can be taken on an empty stomach. But admittedly, such formulas are even more expensive.

poisoninthestain

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2008
Emotions....hmmm. What do I feel? I'll start with anger, probably one of the more simple emotions.

...My girlfriend and I broke up about 4 months ago after 2.5 years together. It was very hard. She left me for absolutely no reason...which makes it that much worse...it was the whole "I love you but I'm not in love with you" thing if that makes any sense. I've only talked to her briefly since then about once or twice. No explanation. Never. Again, this is coming from the girl who once wanted to have my kids and marry me. Ever since I've lost faith in humanity and feel as if I can no longer 100% trust anyone. A life lesson maybe? I don't know. All I know is that after the first month I swallowed my emotions and hopefully wouldn't throw them up...until yesterday at least.

I was talking to my one friend online last night who is the brother of her best friend and luck would have it my ex was in the same room...

...for some reason it was very unnerving for me...idk why...

...hearing him mention her name, that she was over, just made me swell with anger. I thought about it all day yesterday. It just reminded me of that dreadful fact that I was no longer with her. I can't explain how I feel. Confused? Anger? I'm not sure. I don't know.

Maybe I can sum up how I feel my emotions would put it in words:

"Do you know how I feel?"

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes . I think most people have had experiences like that . Men and women . it hurts doesnt it .