Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Just another new kid in town

Inscrit
31 Août 2012
Hi everybody. I was a lookie-loo on this website for a few months before registering. I found this place shortly after reading about the hopes and dreams of pioneering young lads such as Methyl Man , Dr Drool and Bright Star. I think it to be ironic to introduce ones self under the cloak of anonymity but here goes. My experience is with clandestine automatons of a botanical nature. I'm very close to synthesizing my way toward the golden blossom. Was supposed to be done by now but haven't even begun due to a long protracted move from one dungeon to the next. My knowledge is not as deep in chemistry as it is well rooted in cultivation. With all the knowledge that I've gathered from senior contributors of this forum, I hope that I may find wisdom by reacting with my own dreams so that I can pass on my methods to the next bee generation. In my first foray ( I will begin documenting this 2 weeks from today, this I pledge) I will use up an oily bottle of Brazil. Take some photos and show how much pure stuff comes over. A simple distillation for other newbs to learn from.Maybe I will make mistakes, maybe I won't. Afterward, I will work with a Sassy Indian varietal. A vacuum distillation ( not as simple) which may yield bliss, much less or nothing at all. Then much later, I will document the purification technique for a certain rectified brown oil from Taiwan. This one is not simple at all. Moriarty suggests the use of dry ice to beckon a seed crystal. I will need an ultra cold freezer for this, perhaps employ one of the few co2 bottles I have lying around. I intend to detail the process of diy dry ice for hopefuls who can find the brown oil but nothing else. I've acquired all the tools to dream proper and now I just have to finish unpacking. Can't wait to add a fume hood to my carbon filtered central exhaust system. Hopefully I'll only need to paint it once ;>).

Inscrit
31 Août 2012
By the way, does anybody know how I can send a private message to someone on this site? Are there pre-requisites that I still haven't met?

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
proteinhandshake a dit:
By the way, does anybody know how I can send a private message to someone on this site? Are there pre-requisites that I still haven't met?

There are NO pre-requisites for sending a private message to someone over here as long as you are a member of this forum and have posted a minimum of 20 messages. I can see you fulfilling both of these criteria.

To send a private message : Just single click the name of the member (to whom you wish to send a private message), you will be having 4 options. Simply just click "Private Message" and there you go. It will be done. :p