Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

im expecting a vistit from the DEA

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
hey guys, im expecting a visit from a DEA officer as witness. what should i expect.? thanks ----peace

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
What do you mean? Get rid of EVERYTHING, and ignorance is bliss, deny deny deny. (e.g. "Marijuana..... What's that??")

G

Invité
Make sure to get rid of everything except a little weed. When they find it, they will think you're not up to anything important enough to hassle. Make sure they find alittle something, or they maybe won't give up until they do. :wink:

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
EllisDee a dit:
Make sure to get rid of everything except a little weed. When they find it, they will think you're not up to anything important enough to hassle. Make sure they find alittle something, or they maybe won't give up until they do. :wink:
Well thats also an option, what kinda trouble you in man?!

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Lol.... honestly, after thinking about it, your best bet would be to go ahead and hire a lawyer (give him a retainer) he'll tell you exactly what to do and what not to do. I don't think anyone can give you better advice than them. :D

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
i stubmled upon some stuff in the woods i heard about...being human i took a LITTLE stuff and a cop pulled out after me as soon as i got out of the woods and found stuff on me...i had to show him the stuff in the woods wich he destroyed....(i feel like shit for that i really really do)...i convinced him it wasnt mine and as a deed to my parent who aslso work in a similar line of work he didnt add in the report that i actually had some stuff on me when he caught me..i was never arrested but there was a report filed with me as a witness and i should be expecting a visit from the DEA

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I'd say, that unless you already screwed it up, as you were walking through the forest you found this odd building, and you found these odd things and you wanted to take them to the police because you were worried about the potential hazards.

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
all i got to do is say what the report does and i shouldnt get in trouble

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
They told you that, didn't they?

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
I'd get rid of everything, not make yourself suspicious in any way that you might be into psychedelics or anything and act like you're devastated by the fact that you actually wanted to take these 'DRUGS' with you from a forest to consume them (I assume you harvested some shrooms?).
What horrible influences and circumstances could ever make you do something so terribly low and irresponsible?!!
If you can fake crying, that'll do great.

Nah don't take my advice I suck

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
all you guys are halirious.....huh....well i think il be fine...but thanks to all

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
You're being too vague here. What 'stuff' was there in the forest?
all i got to do is say what the report does and i shouldnt get in trouble
So, what does the report say, exactly?
Make sure to get rid of everything except a little weed. When they find it, they will think you're not up to anything important enough to hassle. Make sure they find alittle something, or they maybe won't give up until they do.
Wow, you really are crazy, even in practical matters. They should find NOTHING. When they find a little weed, that will just encourage them to keep searching. You can get into a LOT of trouble for a LITTLE weed. Remember, you're not living in a free country. Don't take any chances.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Where-ever he's living, it's not in the same place as the rest of us.

ellis, that was terrible.

Advice?

I have some advice for you, original poster:

Piece of advice 'a':

Don't go in the woods fooling with stuff that's not yours. There are worse things that could happen than an encounter with police.

Piece of advice 'b':

Learn how to keep from being followed and learn how to scope an area out for cops. Sounds like you just fell into their laps.

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
Um... :lol: Your not in middle school or something are you? Just because you stumbled upon something in the woods via a bit of information doesn't mean you have commited a crime. If the cop destroyed it, and let you go without filing it... You cannot be charged with ANYTHING. They especially would not send the DEA after you, when they just let you go. Also if your parents had something to do with it, you can deffinately rest assured the DEA isn't paying the least attention to you.

Who told you the DEA was coming? Usually they dont provide a notice :lol: