Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I remember this feeling.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
The feeling of being unhappy and generally uncontent with life.

The past 2 days give or take have been absolutly horrible, and its not even over yet.
A just lost a relationship with someone i had very strong feelings for, and right after words, my grandad died. just like something out of a movie. then to make things even better, the day i make it back to the london area(ive been outta town for awhile), the cop that has it out for me decideds to make up some bullshit reason to search me. i had nothing, but the almost daily harrassment from him is getting old.

This is one of those times where i say.. well atleast it cant get any worse. but wait. theres more.

Im awaiting my punishment for being arrested afew weeks back. that happens friday. during my search, the officer(the one who has it out for me, and the one who arrested me in the first place) was adimate that they were going to send me to jail for the charges, and because of my background in florida. (i had a nice little rapsheet due to graffiti)

well if i ever had a window to trip, that shits closed and locked now.

if i dont go to jail friday, my life will take a turn for the best quite quickly though. so im trying not to be too negitive untill then. fml :ANAL:

anxiety X's a million

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Yarrr! Pirates!

Hang in there bud, you're a good dude and Gaia isn't going to take a shit on you, just a fart.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
and she was a cunt about it too. i mean hell, let me down softly atleast?
this is the girl who wrights like a goddess btw.

dispite being "more mentally mature than me", shes not ready for a big girl relationship?
i havnt said more than "fair enough" since she said it. so naturally i have oh so much to say.

i guess this is what it feels like to feel. cant say i was really missing much.