Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

i got some Ipomoea Hederacea seeds...can i learn?

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
does the Hederacea variety of morning glories contain enough alkaloids in the seeds to to trip----- dose?
all advice appreciated

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
though id add a pic

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
I think I can remember that the Ivy leaf varieties don't conatian significant amounts of alkaloid, but thats just from memory, there are loads of something similar growing where I'm living at the moment, but haven't bothered investigating.

I've tried common morning glory (purpurea) at 200 seeds without effect, but 100 tricolor do the trick just fine. Very easy to get hold of in (semi)bulk too. Back in britain I got hold of 1500 seeds for £10-15.

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
whats the chance of being poisoned?

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
Depends on what you mean by poisoned :lol:

If you meant "overdose" on LSA... I wouldn't worry about it.. and certainly not until you reach 400-1000 seeds (which I wouldn't advise - for that kind of dose you may as well use HBWR). If you meant pesticides / chemicals for seed treatment, just focus on sellers that state "untreated" or "organic" seeds.

If you meant the ivy leaf seeds, I wouldn't like to say as I've not tried them, but a quick search found this:

"Ipomoea hederacea seeds have been used in traditional folk medicine as a purgative"

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load ... 29469.html

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
pugative.....not for me...i swear ive thrown up like 4 seperate times in the last 2 weeks....im done with pukeing ...thanks man , cuz i would have tried em

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
Hmm,

Unless you're confident with extraction, Morning Glory / HBWR / Rivea probably isn't for you if you want to avoid puking / nausea...

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
well since it was used as a purgative it means it probably enduces more nausea then the others....and when i said not for me i meant the hederacea, not mg all together