Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Huxley's Island

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
yesterday i finished Island by Aldous Huxley. it sure is one of the best books i have ever read! sad ending though...

it's kind of depressing of how we live in our "rotten" society, but even more depressing that Pala doesn't stand a chance against this outer world (with their armies and powerhunger)...

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
One of the best books I ever read either... It's a wondefull reading... so much details, so much magic and passion talking about certain subjects!
I almost felt that I , actualy was on the Island seeing all those things happening!

That's pretty much how things are... and what I felt pretty rueful, is that Pala inhabitants didn't "fight back" at all, even knowing was the end of their "culture"..

It's a Must Read! :)

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Everything written by Aldous; one should only read his work when under influence of mescaline, what happens then, if you let the words flow through your body, is truly worth crying for ... good or bad.