Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to extract DMT (The Easy & low-cost way)

Thehangman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Jan 2015
Rasf a dit:
1 No, lye is much more powerfull than acetic acid (vinegar). If the solution turned black it should be OK
2 No. pH=13 is good
3 Did you put the lye straight in your soup ? It's better to prepare a basic solution (water + lye) and then mix it with the acid soup. And yeah, it's better to cool down before to basify but it should not destroy the DMT
4 From what are you extracting ?

acrb. I haven't been able to extract anything out of this batch. Would the heat destroy it? Ive read plenty about acid boils so o I doubt it. I assumed I just hadn't hit a high enough ph yet, but I had added like a whole jar of lye.

Rasf

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Juin 2014
Your bark could be the problem.

And, if you're not experimented, it's better to practice with smaller amount (50g) until you master the process. Like this when something turn wrong you don't loose to much.

Thehangman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Jan 2015
Rasf a dit:
Your bark could be the problem.

And, if you're not experimented, it's better to practice with smaller amount (50g) until you master the process. Like this when something turn wrong you don't loose to much.

I personally don't believe its the bark. I ordered a digital ph meter and will at least make sure the ph is high enough.. if so, I will just start over.

Is it better do you suspect to use powder from the start? or use ground up shredded bark?
Thanks for your input by the way.

Rasf

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Juin 2014
Heat destroys DMT but in water you don't go over 100°C (still, it's better to simmer than to boil the bark).
Adding lye straight in the bark solution "could" destroy some of the DMT. I read it but i don't know if it's true.

I have any experience with acacia so i'm not sure, but with MHRB when you add enough lye the solution become black and it means the right pH is reached (it's good to add a bit more of lye to be sure). pH meter is a good thing to have :+1:.

I worked with powder and shredded bark and i didn't notice difference. The quality of bark is the most important.

What do you use as solvent to pull DMT ?
What temperature during pulls ?
How do get the magic out of it ? Evaporation, freeze precipitation ?

Thehangman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Jan 2015
So I managed to finally make a successful pull out of it, and it was exactly what I expected... I think I added so much vinegar to begin with I couldn't get the proper ph with the lye... I read somewhere very cursory about alkalinity and it seemed that at the solution was just to damn acidic.... anyways, I think what finally did it was splitting up the solution and adding more water, thus changing the alkalinity... I don't know, Im not a chemist by any means, so thats probably way off..... but it worked anyways..
Thanks very much for your help, its frustrating dealing with this kind of stuff and having no one to ask...

So the pull before this, I pulled the red goo that totally seemed like the dmt I'm used to, but with nothing in it... this pull has by far been the cleanest yield I have made... so I'm happy.

Thanks!

patatas

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Oct 2015
SWIM have been extracting (a/b) dmt few times with good success and is now wondering if aluminum coated lye (stex) is ok for extracting?SWIM have aluminum coated lye home (got 5kg jar of it from his work) and would like to know if its ok to use it for the purpose?

patatas

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Oct 2015
why buy when can make it yourself?alot good techs round.follow them and youre good.and remember,be careful with lye :lol:

BoredOutOfMyMind

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Nov 2015
If anyone can help me out with this stuff, I'm a complete beginner. Can someone drop me their email? I'd just like a step by step guide on how to actually acquire and take this stuff.

CKASTER

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Avr 2016
asks if I use an electric laboratory stirrer I can shake constantly for days that's good or bad? It can affect the performance of the plant? if I use the agitator This would reduce the time in which separations are made and someone has any idea approximately how low time?

Harptoid

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Oct 2016
Hey guys, came across this terrible quality video extraction guide on youtube, and was wondering if anyone with experience could validate it as a usable guide or not. (In the videos description it states that they should have finished the extraction after evaporating the vinegar 12:11...)
Thanks a heap :))

Harptoid

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Oct 2016
Hey do you think you could validate this extraction method I came across on youtube?

Golanodel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Jan 2017
Ok, I am new to all this but I have done some pretty extensive research on the subject of Gramine and I think I have found a way to separate most of it from the Dmt found in phalaris arundinacea and other strains. Gramine is insoluble in water and has a higher boiling point that Dmt by 7 degrees C. Dmt boils in salt form at 160 c and Gramine boils at 167 c. So Im thinking that after the final extraction of dmt you could put it in a makeshift condenser,( an air tight canning jar or pyrex mixing bowl with an air tight lid with a hole cut in it that allows a hose to travel a bowl of ice water and out into another jar) with alkaline water at about 8-9 ph which would cause the Dmt to be water soluble and evaporate with the water and condense in another container. Like I said i am new but the method sounds like it would work. In theory

ethansalive

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Avr 2017
hey guys! was wondering if you had a mhrb supplier that you know is quality? the mhrb supplier i go through is currently down for some reason. thanks! also to help with your problem i would check out willy myco on instagram and youtube ive been following him awhiel and he knows alot about this subject and has helped me achive very great yeilds. thanks guys!

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
I stopped buying MHRB on the Internet because there is a large possibility that a fucking lot of peope buy it and that it is a destructive culture /harvest where it comes from. A good option would be local culture in a greenhouse.

sembla

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Mai 2017