Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to destroy earth

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The web site is a joke . To understand why all you have to do is read the post by Caduceus in the large hard on thread that explains about anti matter and trhink about the energy needed to do any of the things that he sugests . His feasability figures are idiotic .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I dissagree. Read the fucking thing.
CM's post is right, but it's based on the current technologies used to produce anti-matter. Science evolves.
+the author recons the amount of energy needed.

Edit: and it's not just about anti-matter.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I did read the fucking thing thats why i know the fucking things a fucking joke , obviously you didnt read it .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
.....Of course the site is meant to be funny........

OOPS I hit the edit button in stead of the quote button here, parts have been lost...

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
:axe:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its a joke . Arent scientists allowed to tell jokes ? The energy , time and scientific knowledge are not available . Caduceuses post explains much of that .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
GOD a dit:
The energy , time and scientific knowledge are not available . Caduceuses post explains much of that .
That's true.
The site is also true.
The site is also funny.

But the site is not a joke. You obviously haven't read the whole thing + calculations that were made. It took me 3 hours.

75000417.JPG

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It took me 5 minutes . The calculations for destroying the earth are all "if" calculations . They would all be posible "If" we had enough energy and we had enough time .We dont and we probably never will . Its a joke from scientists for scientists .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
If it was possible it would have been done already. :roll: Don't be so annoying, its funny but I believe that the calculations are serious...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Restin is this more sick russian propoganda or are you just trying to cause trouble again ?

I give up , if you havent got the brains to imediately see that the whole thing is ment to be humerous there is no point in talking anymore .

Bye bye .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
nah nah nah you're being annoying again and you cause trouble.

What you just said is what Meduzz tried to explain to you.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
hmmm... nice to know scientists spend their time and effort for such great things...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Oh please, not this joke again."

Could have at least two meanings . 1:- the site joke again . 2 :- someone comes into a discussion between Meduzz and me and describes it as an argument and then pulls it down to that level . AGAIN . It wasnt an argument i was saying the site is ment humerously , and the humor is backed up by serious / unserious "If" calculations . Either Meduzz took the site seriously or he was taking the piss . I got the impression that he was taking it seriously . If he wasnt the joke is on me . If he was the joke is on him .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
how can you say you know better whether this site should be taken seriously or not and how can you say what you mean by "seriously" is what the other means by it?

peace.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I forecast this thread is going to become a several pages long argument XD

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Only if you lot argue with yourselves . If Meduzz wants to talk to me / explain / clear things up i will take part otherwise not . There was no argument or ill fealing just a discusian that i was enjoying .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Meduzz a dit:
Of course the site is meant to be funny,
GOD a dit:
The calculations for destroying the earth are all "if" calculations . They would all be posible "If" we had enough energy and we had enough time .We dont and we probably never will . Its a joke from scientists for scientists .
Of course it is. But your first reaction was formulated in a very negative way about the site, and that is where I didn't agree. :evil:

If GOD writes "the thing is a joke" I read "its nonsense hocus pocus bullshit mind infesting propaganda". And now we are dissagreeing on a phantom thought. I guess I should never have put an interpretation to your words. I learned something, thank you....