Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How do you smoke your cannabis?

Spiral

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Mar 2010
I was intressed in how you all smoke your cannabis, and what do you think is beter..
- Do you smoke it with or without tabacco.
- Do you smoke it in a pipe, bong, paper or in a vaporizer.

cannabis_spirituality.jpg

peace & light

MelloTrip

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Pure, in a glass pipe (not a bong).
I would like to upgrade to vaporizer but I only smoke once per month so it's not really interesting financially speaking.

Your picture is actually a good representation of me smoking, nice one ! :mrgreen:

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
I mix mine sometimes with Sage and other herbs. Most often using joints or a vapourizer, sometimes pipe or bong. I like to throw in some oral doses sometimes also. The vape makes your stash last a looong time, which can become a problem for me, so I use joints to speed up my usage.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Sherlock with a bubbler: portable, fast, and effective. Although on rare days when I have time, I prefer vaporizer, no dry throat feeling + completely different type of high.

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
joints with tobacco, bong occasionally.

Henkfloyd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
I vape most of my weed. I have a volcano for about 1,5 years now, best investment ever :mrgreen:

Also I used a pure pipe for smoking hasj when not at home, of which I really enjoy the high, but I dislike the thick smoke in my lungs. So I recently bought myself an iolite vaporiser. Also a very nice vaporiser, not as good as the volcano, but portable, so I hardly smoke my weed these days. Which my lungs (I'm a bit asthmatic) are very happy with.
Also, my weed lasts for a much longer time when vaporizing.

In social settings, I sometimes smoke joints with tabacco in them, not often though. Tabacco really affects the high in a more sickish stoney feeling, which is inferior to the vaporizer high imo.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Yes vaporising is the bomb, i own the arizer extreme :rolleyes:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Im a lover of all of the tecniques.

But my current method consistis of smoking 3 or 4 hits of nice pure hash, and mixing about a half a gram with half a cig in a paper.

Ususly after that im suffenctly medicated :mrgreen:

QBrain

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Mar 2010
I ve been smoking weed for over 7 years now and I enjoy smoking it with tobacco most, mainly because the taste isnt that sharp when mixed, I own several bongs, but I dont like using them, never tried a vaporiser but after reading these posts I am more curious about that :p

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Bro, there's no better way to taste the herb. The vapours are so gentle people often have a hard time realizing how much they are breathing in, cough cough. Love it madly :mrgreen:

Emptymaze

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Mai 2010
Weed - Vaporizer
Hash - Bong
When I'm with others I may smoke a joint.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I enjoy mixing with tobacco or lavender or poppy seeds in my pipe, mainly because I don't like the taste of pure herb, and these mix it up. Also poppy seed will completely change your high.. Way more mellow and high.. Try it sometime.. But I don't like the vapor high as much. I don't feel "as high" when using one.. but I am hopefully gonna buy a better one.. I was using a light bulb. So I don't realistically know what I am talking about.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Emptymaze a dit:
Weed - Vaporizer
Hash - Bong
When I'm with others I may smoke a joint.

!!!!!!!!!!! spot on mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sprax

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juin 2009
I don't see the point of tobacco. Preferably pure hash, either in a pipe or a bong.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
sometimes the weed dosent burn right unless you put in abit of tobacco in with it.

but thats only for joints, if anyone putts it in their bongs.. thats just grose. one thing i learned quickly when i moved to the UK, is that everyone puts SO much dam tobacco in their bud. ill put mabey 1/5th of a roll up of baccy in my joints, the rest is just bud.

but with hash its abit diffrent, you have to use the baccy to makeup for the lack of size because of the strength of such a small ammount of matter compaired to bud, yaknow?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I learned that putting poppy seeds is the best idea for volume. I know it doesn't have an affect on your high, but neither does baccy in all honesty.. But the seed makes a nice satisfying "snap crackle pop" And when your high, that entertains you more that anything.. :finga:

Phosphorus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Juin 2010
in a joint with tabaco, but thats a bad habit i should change
all other ways are actually better, but thats just how i have always done it.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
wtf? poppy seeds sounds swfelfhsflhslfhehwifwefg

why in the HELL would you smoke seeds?