Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Has anyone had this experience?

PsycheSmirk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Déc 2008
About a month ago, I was with my friend at the park, and I brought a joint with me. We both took about 5 large hits off of it, and in probably... 5 minutes it started kicking in. At maybe 15 minutes things started getting really intense. My ego was slipping away, and I had to keep reminding myself that we were at the park, because I felt I had literally been transported to another "place" in time...
It's extremely hard to explain, but the feeling I got from this "transportation in time" was something like... I had bounced from a wave in part of the fabric of the universe to another wave. My mind was racing with ideas and concepts that, I guess, had been in my underlying consciousness. I laid myself down on my back and looked at the blades of grass that seemed to be towering above me, and I got this sense that they were all watching me, and trying to talk to me. I can't quite remember completely what I said, but it was something like, "Does it hurt when people mow you?" or something stupid like that. But amazingly, the answer I seemed to get was along the lines of "yes." By then I was thinking to myself, "Oh my god, they really are more alive than we think they are." And I began to panic because I was laying down in them and I was afraid I was hurting them.

Afterward I felt extremely united with everything. I felt I had just had a meeting with Mother Earth, and that I was privileged to have had that experience.

Has anybody had an experience somewhat like this? Both the "time jumping" experience and the sense that you communicated with plants?
I don't know if this is a common effect of smoking large portions of cannabis or not, because it was the first time it had happened to me (it's happened to me a couple times since then, as well), but I feel it was really something special and I know I will never forget it.

PsycheSmirk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Déc 2008
Haha, yeah that's what a lot of people tend to tell me. :D

Care to share a good/funny/interesting smoking story?

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
to be honest, I do not get such intense reactions from smoking weed. Only with vaporizing. Good that you remember so much, I mostly forget what I realized/thought/riddled except when I wrote it down but writing down kinda destroys the wave of the experience.

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
Hydro i'm guessing?

p.s. Congratulations! May many more come!

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
While the Dutch weeds are getting a higher percentage of THC each year. I definitely noticed that smoking it pure, while abstaining longer from it than 2 weeks prior to toking, produces psychedelic effects similar to mushrooms or LSD if big hits in a short time are done repeately.

Last night I blowed myself away with smoking opium and bunch of good weed at the same time. Man, that's what I called high. :P Still feeling light and very earthy today.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
except when I wrote it down but writing down kinda destroys the wave of the experience.

I wish that there was a machine, that could record these great thoughts ;)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
It's called memory.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Great insight...

Plants are much more intelligent genetically than us, they been around for longer too...

THC is a molecule even the best scientists would have never thought of, the cannabis plant is an alchemist of magnitudinal proportions.

It is by itself the hermaphroditic king/queen of plants, the implications of its communication should not be underestimated.

This isn't your average recreational chemical like DXM :)

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I wish that there was a machine, that could record these great thoughts Wink
I'd pay a lot for it. No, memory is disturbed by weed and is not a safe storage medium. Did you see Lost Highway?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
it is also playing with memory as a medium of storing information. When a cop asks the main character why he doesn't use video cameras he says: "I like to remember things my own way." This movie is really good, and really trippy. David Lynch is a God.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Maybe you are not conscious of it afterwards, but it gets stored. Just need to find a way to access the wisdom, so to speak.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
yea you're right
i know its there...somewhere haha
my minds such a mess as it is, i think thats why i love acid so much, makes my thoughts sooo clear and defined

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Maybe you are not conscious of it afterwards, but it gets stored. Just need to find a way to access the wisdom, so to speak.
Aint easy though (but I hope that's what I pay those 300€ for the clan for).

PsycheSmirk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Déc 2008
Brugmansia a dit:
Still feeling light and very earthy today.

Yes! :D I love that day-after feeling you get when you smoke a really good strain. Even when I'm laying down drifting off into sleep after a day of being/coming down from a really good high, I feel amazing. Not to mention I have extraordinarily cool dreams, haha.

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
Forkbender a dit:

What they need is a machine like Google for memories.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Study high
Make the test high
Score high

Just smoke another joint and you'll remember. :shock: