Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Guided hallucinogenic sessions

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
This is not an advert or an invitation .

If there were guided hallucinogenic sessions in your area , or , for example offered in a place that you could aford to visit would you want to take part ? I mean with a therapist , with a shaman , a sitter and / or with an experienced tripper .

Please say what you think .

assfly

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Juin 2009
I would. I'm a bit of a newbie, and besides a couple of close friends there aren't many people you can ask to sit there and keep an eye on you. Saying that though, I'd have to meet them first to get to know them.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I think a guided psychedelic experience is counter intuitive. You would have to prepare a guide/story but one of the key things of psychedelics is that it makes us aware of things we where previously unaware of. Guiding it somewhere, would be purpose defeating.

Maybe with a low dose it could be interesting.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Guys , no one means anyone guideing you in the sense of telling you where to go . Not a guided tour where you go where the guide takes you like a bus tour of Amsterdam . The word guide was ment the same as sitter , therapist and / or shaman .

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Here there is a thing that translates to Alternative mass, where there is a pseudo shaman that "guides" through a Salvia trip a whole group of people,
however he doesn't claim anything he just tells you to notice certain aspects of the trip and to meditate upon it...
i guess it's good because it's a soft approach to tripping...dangerous to mainstream if you ask me, because it's definetly the gateway for people to trip more.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I don't think I'd limit myself to that location, but I'd most definitely go. Actively guided or passively guarded, whatever would be most fitting to my needs and objectives.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
This was suposed to be a poll but ? I`ve asked Birth_control to fix it so if its fixable please come back later and cast your vote .

HC i used the word guide as its used often in the scene and by your peers . I didnt decide the acepted definition .

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I'd go for ayahuasca or large dose of lsd.

A few friends of mine asked me to sit on their ayahuasca, it was very relaxing for all of us. I like trip sitting, alot. (Less experienced the tripper, the more experienced, or confident the sitter should be) Luckily I got with the friends that would have been fine alone.

FlyingDutchman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2008
A school where people can be introduced to and learn more about psychedelics among like minded people. Neat.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Yes i would.
:D
I have participated in shamanic ceremonies in the past.
And If there was a good shaman in my neighbourhood I definitely would pay him a visit, and If I felt good about him do a ceremony.

More shamanic ceremonies in Europe and The Netherlands would be welcome.
If anybody knows where to find people who do ceremonies please, please please PM me.

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
I definitely would give it a try, as long as whoever is guarding/guiding is able to provide some nice insight to the trip, would be experienced..thus making it easier to feel at ease and comfortable with.

And it would certainly be beneficial for anyone without prior experience looking to "experiment" spiritually (not recreational) with hallucinogenics, to have someone to whom they can turn to in case they need to.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Cant say I would, to be totally honest.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
The vibe and the music needs to be okay. I don't think I would like a ceremony without music.