Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

good bye America

Spores

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Sept 2008
Isn't this just a part from Zeitgeist?
Not that it isn't vital info to know, but stil...

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
Everyone will require ID cards by May 2008 eh?

I guess they're running a bit behind schedule.

I can't see them getting away with it personally, but I guess we'll just wait and see...

I'd love to test the idea that the US / Mexican border has been erased... if it didn't mean risking me getting stuck in Mexico.

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I'm 2 minutes in and all I can say so far is, Go Obama! :D

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Good god, this is scary. I think I need to spend 2 hours to sit down and watch the Zeitgeist I think. Makes me want to just blow my brains out... way no.... Makes me want to shoot someone else.... So, is killing a few people in an effort to save the world considered evil? If not, someone needs to pick up a sniper rifle and get a couple of frags in real life. This is just unbelievable.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
"we've always been at war with oceania" err eastasia, er.. whatever

:p

as a canadian though, to play devil's advocate for a second, from my perspective all this would be doing is publicly acknowledging the way things ALREADY ARE

(thank gawd the cons got a minority last night.. they came toooo close to a majority)

oh yeah aren't all immigrants in britain already supposed to carry rfid id?

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
JustinNed a dit:
Good god, this is scary. I think I need to spend 2 hours to sit down and watch the Zeitgeist I think. Makes me want to just blow my brains out... way no.... Makes me want to shoot someone else.... So, is killing a few people in an effort to save the world considered evil? If not, someone needs to pick up a sniper rifle and get a couple of frags in real life. This is just unbelievable.

At first I had negative feelings about Zeitgeist. The world is corrupt, made me depressive.
But somewhere in the second hour it got more positive, when they started talking about the Venus project.

http://www.thevenusproject.com/

I don't know what to think of this project :?: It sounds positive.
reminds me of brave new world :?: :roll:

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
"reminds me of brave new world"

If we're heading 1984 a revolution would be inevitable, but if we're heading brave new world, we're fucked....