Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

first time amanita

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If one compaires the reported effects of eaten Flyagaric and the reports of the effects of smoked Flyagaric maybe the one is psychoactive and the other placebo / psychelogic . Has anyone ever said that they have smoked it and had a full blown Flyagaric experience ?

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
all right.. so theres really no 'tasteful' way to take them? :)
Except perhaps using the miracle berry :P

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Or up your backside.....

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Ok, so I made thea from 12 grams of dried mostly cap material by first cutting everything into small pieces heating it up in water until it just boiled, then lowering the heat and letting it shimmer for about 20 minutes.
I then added some honey and drank everything, including the shroom material.
It didn't taste bad at all like psilocybin mushrooms do, it was really doable, the taste was odd but not bad.
I had only eaten lightly throughout the afternoon.
After about 15 minutes I started getting a bit nauseous so I went outside to get some fresh air.
This seemed to work but only 10 minutes later I started getting nauseous again, so I went outside again.
It didn't help, all came out..
After this I felt good again almost immediatly.
All I noticed was a very light euphorialike buzz, barely noticable.
I'm quite disappointed, I still have 8 grams of material but I don't think this will be enough to have another go, if I try it I'll let you know though.
I'll definately try this again, but in a different way of ingestion.
I'll be searching for a way that might work for me, perhaps an extract will do?
I was disappointed, but I still had a nice evening despite not being able to trip on amanita.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
That sounds almost as the same experience i had on amanita. I also was a little euphoric, but beside that, nothing happend.

A while a go, there was a website that how you could get the real amanita experience.

I will keep looking for it and if i'l find it, i will post it here ;)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Up your bum .

ZOF

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Juin 2007
The 10x extract is quite nice... though I didn't trip my balls of, i surely felt something.

If you smoke Amanita, do it with Damiana, that makes it taste better. (They do it in the 10x extract)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
And tell us about the "trip" you get .

grassisgreener

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Juil 2008
Brugmansia a dit:
Also, I want to experience a good delirium once, but datura is too risky 'cause of the physical effects.

You should try nutmeg, i have had many experiences with this strange plant. It is a very heavy, intoxicated state of delirium that can last for 24+ hours, although some people report it being quite unpleasant.

When i take it, i will do ~5-6 tablespoons of ground powder. Take a mouth full and then drink water until all the powder is down. Tastes absolutely horribly ungodly, but it's over quickly. I personally have a pretty weak stomach and i can handle it.

Onset can be anywhere between 1-8 hours, although you will feel a bit silly by 20 minutes. I'll usually ingest it at night before i go to sleep, this way i wake up and realize i'm incredibly out of touch with reality.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/nutmeg/nutmeg.shtml

Let me know if you try it or have any questions
Peace, Love and Empathy

BlimeyGrimey

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2008
grassisgreener a dit:
Brugmansia a dit:
Also, I want to experience a good delirium once, but datura is too risky 'cause of the physical effects.

You should try nutmeg, i have had many experiences with this strange plant. It is a very heavy, intoxicated state of delirium that can last for 24+ hours, although some people report it being quite unpleasant.

When i take it, i will do ~5-6 tablespoons of ground powder. Take a mouth full and then drink water until all the powder is down. Tastes absolutely horribly ungodly, but it's over quickly. I personally have a pretty weak stomach and i can handle it.

Onset can be anywhere between 1-8 hours, although you will feel a bit silly by 20 minutes. I'll usually ingest it at night before i go to sleep, this way i wake up and realize i'm incredibly out of touch with reality.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/nutmeg/nutmeg.shtml

Let me know if you try it or have any questions
Peace, Love and Empathy

Why don't we huff gas while we're at it? Nutmeg contains MAOI's which are not to be played with unless you know the correct dietary precautions.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutmeg

"In low doses, nutmeg produces no noticeable physiological or neurological response. Large doses of 60 g (~12 teaspoons) or more are dangerous, potentially inducing convulsions, palpitations, nausea, eventual dehydration, and generalized body pain[1] In amounts of 10-40 g (~4-8 teaspoons) it is a mild to medium hallucinogen, producing visual distortions and a mild euphoria. Nutmeg contains myristicin, a weak monoamine oxidase inhibitor.

A test was carried out on the substance that showed that, when ingested in large amounts, nutmeg takes on a similar chemical make-up to MDMA (ecstasy)"MDMA".. This has recently been disproved by the 2006 paper "Abuse of nutmeg (Myristica fragrans Houtt.): studies on the metabolism and the toxicologic detection of its ingredients elemicin, myristicin, and safrole in rat and human urine using gas chromatography/mass spectrometry" by Hans Maurer et al at Univeristy of Saarland. However, use of nutmeg as a recreational drug is unpopular due to its unpleasant taste and its side effects, including dizziness, flushes, dry mouth, accelerated heartbeat, temporary constipation, difficulty in urination, nausea, and panic. A user will not experience a peak until approximately six hours after ingestion, and effects can linger for up to three days afterwards.

A risk in any large-quantity (over 25 g, ~5 teaspoons) ingestion of nutmeg is the onset of 'nutmeg poisoning', an acute psychiatric disorder marked by thought disorder, a sense of impending doom/death, and agitation. Some cases have resulted in hospitalization.

Fatalities occur with lower doses with children. An 8-year-old boy who consumed just two nutmegs fell into a coma, only to die 20 hours later."

Dooe

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Avr 2008
Can you microwave amanitas?

Or are there any other ways that you can use to heat them without using a oven, mine is broken so I cant use it atm.

Boil them maybe?

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
If I try Amanita(still thinking about it) I would probaly put it in Shisha and smoke.

mutant

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Fev 2008
Hello...

well it's really irritating to see misinformation about Amanitas everywhere...

let's get some things straight

1) the caps are the most potent material, propably the flesh just below the cap skin even more, but NOT the skins themselves. The stems are also active but even less.

2) Smoking amanita material causes some very mild effects, it's no placebo, but most say it's noticeable to mild. There are also some reports of smoking it during the peak of a classic psychedelic's high being effective

3) Dried material might not have all ibotenic acid transformed into muscimole. In any case, the best way to be sure is to pick your own and prepare them yourself, that is sun drying....

4) Amanitas are not about 'tripping', they're are not for the hasty, they are not for the immature. If you're looking for an lsd or psylocybin experience then learn that amanitas is something totally different.

5) Hawk and Soma shamans thing is a big joke. Someone who would take this pseudoshaman seriously is definately someone , hmmm well, not TOO smart should I say....

6) Amanita muscaria, despite its name, contains very little muscarine. This is an old mistake that people keep replicating.

7) European material seems to be better than american - but ,maybe this is because most americans are idiotic young people who dont know shit about the material and their intentions, not to exclude many vendors that sell the shit. This is also not to say that european druggies or idiotic vendors are better - stupidity is infinite and carries not prejudice. Also buying your "Siberian" material guarantees shit.

I know that these forums are easier to digest, but try to search some serious forums too, Check out these links on e-dot, in which I have contributed. Also note that some of my posts are outdated, since knowledge is gained little by little.

http://www.entheogen.com/forum/showthre ... ht=amanita

PS: Amanita muscaria for me and many others who love wild mushrooms has a wonderful taste, one of the tastier mushrooms and also taste enhancer. It also effects appetite quite longterm

mutant

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Fev 2008
Can you microwave amanitas?

Or are there any other ways that you can use to heat them without using a oven, mine is broken so I cant use it atm.

Boil them maybe?

sun drying, better than oven drying - not sure if you got any sun right now in sweden though...

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
ive taken nutmeg on a few occasions. it is not a safe drug, you can overdose and poison yourself with it. its not a deleriant either more a psychedelic amphetamine effect, but not all together pleasant. the safe dose is small, around 2-3 depending how fresh they are.

not worth bothering with IMO

SpiralArchitect

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
What do you mean effects the appetite? Increased/decreased?

Amanitas are starting to pop up like crazy around where I live... I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a fresh untouched batch, as the ones in my area are well gnawed on by bugs.

Im thinking about finding lots of extra ones and burying them in my backyard so next year they might grow in a very convenient location. ;)

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
SpiralArchitect a dit:

Amanitas are starting to pop up like crazy around where I live... I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a fresh untouched batch, as the ones in my area are well gnawed on by bugs.

Im thinking about finding lots of extra ones and burying them in my backyard so next year they might grow in a very convenient location. ;)

amanitas rely on the trees they grow alongside. they are symbiotic

mutant

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Fev 2008

for me and fellow experimenter it was increased and overall taste enhanced the following days, but I have read reports of it acting as a suppressant