Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

DXM?

SEEKtheTRUTH

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2011
Hey guys, before too long a friend of mine is going to get me some 100% pure extracted DXM. She's told me that 2 pills of the pure stuff is enough to hit a plateau 4. Granted I've never gone higher than a low end plateau 2, that's not necessarily a height I want to shoot to off the bat... whatsoever. I'm just wondering around what dosage does it start to turn into more of a learning experience than just a good time? Or which plateau? Experiencing ego death on plateau 4 would be cool and everything, but I've never really been out of body, infact I've never used a psychedelic heavier than dank ass weed. So any tips/advice would be very helpful. I'm looking to actually trip - but I just don't want to overdo it. Playing it safe is always the smart way to go, but I most definitely don't want to UNDERdo it and then waste a good majority of the drug without achieving the desired effects. I just don't necessarily want to be floating in some other dimension looking at aliens when I've never even actually "tripped" before. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks (:

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Hehe, I just posted a thread about this :p Be careful with the dxm man. Honestly in the 4th plateau you dont really wanna do much except lay there. Its nothing you couldn't handle as an inexperienced psychedelic user! just make sure you have someone watching you. Also its quite easy to freak out on dxm. just keep your chill. remember DANGER of death is 28,500mg. 2 pills that is said to go in the 4th is probably barely scraping 1000mg.

SEEKtheTRUTH

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2011
Sounds good... sounds good. Any idea around what mg range you start to actually hallucinate/what dosage it starts to become really psychedelic instead of intoxicated?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
The best way in my experience. This is what I did constantly on a regular basis. Heres the plan its quite easy... Go up to wherever, shnucks, target, wal mart, walgreens.. You know any store that sells medicine. Go and grab a 5oz bottle of delsym. Grape or orange your choice, tastes WAY better than robitussin, plus there is about 800mg packed in there of dxm polistirex. Which 800mg of polistirex is equal to lets say.... 600mg of dxm hbr. Now just find an isle, no cameras, just tear the box open and take the bottle out and shove it in your pocket. Continue grocery shopping(The shits expensive as HELL, so fuck buying it, whos stealing it really hurting? No one.) Get home, find a safe place, and chug away. that whole bottle will give you a mindblowing psychedelic experience. Also weed/opium will really bring out the visuals. COMPLETELY. Plus you'll actually be able to sleep.. Dxm doesnt have much visuals on its own, you gotta smoke. Smoking is your FRIEND :D

Also even half of that bottle mixed with some mushrooms.. Dxm potentiated absolutely everything.. Like eating a gram of mushrooms and drinking a 3oz of delsym is seriously like eating a whole quarter of mushrooms. Dxm is by far the most interesting drug Ive come by. just be safe!