Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dude...

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I had a nice dream tonight, there were these indigo fairies with 2012 tatooed on their ankle. They had this techno festival going on with speakers powered on free energy devices and they sniffed hydrogen to get high... (do not try this at home)

I wonder what that means...

sunshroom

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
I think you should contact machine elves and ask what do they think.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
haha noobs, sniffing hydrogen is for beginners I take oral doses each day every hour 8)

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
How do you produce it ? Those hydrogen sticks, the sensational pills, or just bubbling h2 into water ?

:shock:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
the forum has not degraded into a place where people talk about 2012 and fairies all the time.
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
fairies with 2012 tatooed on their ankle.
Oops... :lol:

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
How do you produce it ? Those hydrogen sticks, the sensational pills, or just bubbling h2 into water ?
it's fucking awesome, it's coming out from my conduit, who knows how that happened :shock: everytime I take it, I feel refreshed, full of energy and the onset is nearly equal to 0 :shock:

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
So thats how I felt when I took Phil Flannagans *sp?* hydrogen pills in microcrystals with instertitial h- ions super duper effect. It made me high, it's scientifically sound that hydrogen is the BEST antioxidant by far, pot is a very strong antioxidant also and gets you high. Wheew I'm making mad sense here, yO F0o !

Anyways, next thing I try OUTDOORS is bubbling H2 from an electrolyser !! being outdoors!! into distilled water, adding crystals of hymalayan salt to taste, sounds like something healthy.

Maybe not all H- ions... maybe more dissolved H2 than anything else, does it makes your farts flammable ? I'm still seeking for a simple solution like ClO2 "miracle mineral" (which I tested and aproove of highly btw) that produces it inside your body for longer periods of time, that would be awesome.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Just so you know...

It would be H+ ions, not H-. And they wouldn't be ions, they would be free-redicals (which are bad) AND you wouldn't be making free radicals, you would just be making H atoms. Which yes, would make you burst into a bomb if you burped near a light bulb.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Of course everyone knows you don't breathe hydrogen directly... I was kidding... but many gasses has a good dispersion in our body, the noble gasses seem to have very positive health benefits too. I do not see how drinking H2 dissolved in water could be bad for example, it should actually be very healthy.

Hunza water is filled with H- ions... nature does it on its own !

Hydrogen is ZE gas, and it does act as an antioxidant, it also makes your saliva thicker (in the sense of agreable viscosity) and sweeter, subjectively speaking.

H- ions are what I am after, it seems pretty hard to stabilise according to my preliminary study, but there always seems to be a simple and non expensive option for everything those days, so why not H- ions !

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Also fun fact: H+ and OH- ions are in (extremely small) concentrations in all water! yay!

It's about 10^-7 ions per mole, each. So when you drink water, you're getting a few H+ ions...

I don't know however, if Hydrogen would be good or bad, I can't see any bad, but any good seems questionable too.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
OK call me crazy... but I did it. Of course I'm not THAT crazy so I diluted the very explosive H2+O2 gas to a concentration of about 4-5% before breathing it in... I seem to have a surge of energy and well being after a few puffs... its very light but I know its doing something good inside me.

Cheers !

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
i had a dream last night where i was training to be a royal marine ans i got stabbed in the arm by some douchebag.

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
the forum has not degraded into a place where people talk about 2012 and fairies all the time.
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
fairies with 2012 tatooed on their ankle.
Oops... :lol:[/quote:1clt0fex]

I guess we know one of the origins of the dream now