Do you get the urge to purge?

Do you usually need to purge (Up or Down) when you take a psychedelic substance?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0,0%

• Nombre total d'électeurs

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Hi all,

After posting in a mushroom topic recently, I thought it wise to see who gets the feeling to purge after consuming any form of psychedelic.

Personally I find with a good substance I usually need to go to the toilet to expel anything that may be working its way down shortly after ingesting, I associate this with the bodys metabolism speeding up probably for maximum internal comfort during my psychedelic exploration.

Any one got any other explanations?

I've never thrown up because of anything other than alcohol but a hefty dose of acid has me running for the toilet about 45 mins after ingestion, haha

I had a good dump right after ingesting BZP and 2CB, both taken in the morning. For the rest I don't really experience bowel movements or stomach upsets.

i had this too, and also on mushrooms.... i hat it too on extacy and not always on shrooms... i think it depends also how much, what and whether you have eaten a relatively short time before ingestion of the drug.

also if the drug is absorbed in the stomach it could deppend how aggressive the food is to the stomatch and other stuffs in it, etc, for obvious reasons.

one time when i took like 15g dried or somethin of shrooms or well just a reallly high dose i thought i was gonna die, although i didn't eat before for min 4-5 hours and i was puking like maybe 30 minutes or more ... that was insane ...
but i can assure you ... after this hell it was absolute bliss!!!...

i think indeed partly this is for purging the body and you get rid of toxins by that... but of course it might be because the body can't cope with the "drug-toxin" or smoethin and wants to get rid of it, too... or of course the foods are still in the stomach and maybe cause trouble in digesting the drug...

peace

I have never vomited in my life so I don't know what it feels like. Even after 60 cm San Pedro with cramps for 6 hours I didn't felt the need.

Having quite a stable disgestion and never had any nausea after the ingestion of any substance. Even not when going through a severe GHB addiction. But possibly because I pay close attention to my nutrients.

I've never had this happen (yet). The worst I've ever had was a few minutes of minor nausea during comeup, and that might have just been my dinner and not even the psychedelic.

Brugmansia a dit:
I have never vomited in my life so I don't know what it feels like.
Wow, never vomited? That's exceptional. I've vomited like once every six months throughout my childhood, or at least once a year. Then as a teenager after too many beers, in my yoga phase doing a salt water purge almost every day, and in recent years mainly ayahuasca. The salt water purging sure helped me vomit comfortably. Standing on both feet (not squatting), upper body bent over, but head tilted back, so that nothing ends up in the nose.

Never. But that doesn't mean my bowels never wanted to clean up, but it has been done through my excrement. I had this both once with mushrooms and SP.

San pedro is the only thing I have problems keeping in. Last time I ingested 60 caps whit cactipowder, didn't work came out after a good hour.
Could also be the 60 caps that upsets my belly :lol:

Yeah, 60 is a lot. I did San Pedro tea last wednesday, first time on mescaline, it was digusting, but i managed to keep it all in. Really painful cramps after though.

I hate throwing up anyway, so doing it when im about to be tripping doesnt appeal to me.

about a month ago I did my heaviest LSD session. About forty minutes past ingestion I suddenly had an idea of where I was going.

I went and crapped in the toilet out of fear.

Does that count?

Id consider a purge to be vomiting or shitting and not just in an uncomfortable way, Maybe just a clearing of the bowls after taking a substance.

Seems our results are showing more people dont get an urge to purge, I wonder if this is down to better diet? Better product? Better condition of health? Better preparation and frame of mind when entering the experience?

I hear drinking alcohol with magic mushrooms is what caused most tourists in the Dam to flip out on them, not to menchen the lack of preparation and comfort in a foreign city??? :lol:

I dont think I could eat all that san pedro, I hear peruvian torch to be better and I heard of some one grinding down san pedro or peruvian torch, mixing it with lemon juice (I think?) and making it into balls small enough to swallow. Then froze the balls over night, Swallowed them when ready. I hear this method is good, Mescaline extraction would be best tho. 200-600mg of Mescaline is very easy to consume in 1 swallow :lol:

Nomada, Was it pure fear or was it partly to do with the high content of LSD speeding up your metabolism?

I have to shit and piss when smoking weed, doing shrooms, or drinking alcohol.

Doing shrooms I also have an insane urge to puke, consciously.

Was it pure fear or was it partly to do with the high content of LSD speeding up your metabolism?

Dunno. The ground shook and I realized I had betrayed my initial plans and had doubled the dose when I opened the baggy with the squares. Fear would be my choice; I could feel the anus muscles letting loose with the prospect of chaos beyond recognition.

Somewhat poor nutrition in the past two days might have had something to do with it, not enough carbohydrates. I was pretty neurotic at the time.

The trip was fine tho. Horrendous, a shock of reality. the best I've yet had.

MDMA always makes me puke, no matter what I do. Sometimes it's only a little bit, but other times it's a lot...

Mushrooms have never made me puke or have given me any stomach problems.

LSD made me puke once, but I ate poptarts and went into a car when I was coming down.

I forced myself to puke with San Pedro. Probably my least favorite puking session, although the trip was awesome!

When I was young I had to puke from 4 large beers. Today I can drink until I'm literally in a coma without ever throwing up. However I try to avoid doing that. I know that I can, but I dislike alcohol more and more anyways.

I never got sick from shrooms at all, San Pedro is a little worse, but no cramps or throwing up. With 50cm of San Pedro I feel a little uncomfortable in the stomach area for one or two hours, but that's it.

The one drug that made me puke like never before was when I tried HBWR seeds a few years ago. I tried it several times in different amounts: 10 seeds, 8 seeds, 4 seeds. These made me puke so violently, I had not known that was possible. Even the 4 seeds, although hardly psycho-active...

tryptonaut a dit:
The one drug that made me puke like never before was when I tried HBWR seeds a few years ago. I tried it several times in different amounts: 10 seeds, 8 seeds, 4 seeds. These made me puke so violently, I had not known that was possible. Even the 4 seeds, although hardly psycho-active...
Did you carefully remove the husks of the seeds?

I don't vomit often, never from shrooms, mdma or acid.
Only from aya.
A few years ago I sometimes had to vomit when I drank and smoked cannabis both a lot together (like 7 joints and 20+beers.. yes I know. I was a dumb little boy).

I have never vomited in my life so I don't know what it feels like.

Lucky, lucky you. Well actually it's not that uncomfortable really. That is when you wash your mouth well afterward and it doesn't keep going even when everything is already out and just a little bit of gal (?) remains.

The worst vommiting session I've ever had was after ingesting a tea of 4 grams of peganum harmala.
I didn't think proper diet would be that much required and if I had remembered correctly I hadn't been eating any nuts, cheese, meat or anything that day.
I must have been wrong because it left me vomiiting for hours (!!) and went on until my stomache (includnig gal) had long been emptied.
Those were some of if not the longest hours of my life.
Guess I'll pay more attention to my diet nexct time :)

Standing on both feet (not squatting), upper body bent over, but head tilted back, so that nothing ends up in the nose.

The puke pose 8) I can visualize it :p Thanks for sharing.

Retour