Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

D&D?

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
if you play at all and dont hate old school, look up

Goblinoid Games - Products - Labyrinth Lord

here are some resources iv found

Labyrinth Lord - The Grand OGL Wiki

grandwiki.wikidot.com

Campaign Wiki LinksToWisdom: HomePage

campaignwiki.org

the none graphic PDF's are free!

this is really fun and easy to use. also free as hell if you have a laptop, a good phone or a PC in your gaming area. if you've never played D&D give this a try! if you enjoy adventure books you'll love playing your stories out with the randomness of the all mighty dice!

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
if you do play there is a game every 1st and 3rd Sunday in western NY Monroe county area.

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Double posting is not allowed, at least the rules of the forum say this /\ :nod:

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
? If double posting mean's this site and another, I posted here first and edited them over a few days and I'm not trying to sell anything. I just want to put the word out on this product and its freeness so there can be a better fan base. :( not tryin to do anything bad I just want more d&d players who love old school gaming to see these mechanics. I'm a player of this game and in no way a marketer or anyone in charge / working for this game I just want to make it more popular :(

Zosimos

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Oct 2008
Shall def check this one out^^ Anytime I found people to play with it never lasted long. Btw idk how to send private messages, for the life of me I must not be seeing something. I wanted to say Drizzit, that I'm from western ny as well. It's very hard to find people that are like minded, so was pretty amazed when finding someone so close by on my favorite site! So idk if there even is a way to private message back, but if not my email is [email protected] give me a shout sometime!

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
I can't find no proper rules.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Double posting does not mean this site and another; it actually means that you cannot consecutively post in the same thread (one post after the other) like you just did in this thread (amazingly, I just realize that it was triple posting by you instead of double posting,lol..................). :grin::grin::grin:

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Ba-Jesus I can't even believe myself right now :( I need to read more rules. I guess all this D&D home brew rule set has got the best of me.

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
lol,....just take a deep breath, go to the forum rules section and read them all. Then you will realize what I was exactly talking about.......:rolleyes:

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
I done been shoulda done this on my first visit >.<

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
That is fine, it sometimes happens, so there is nothing unusual which you did. Take it easy !!! Now you might have gone through all the rules, I guess !!!

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
that rule is in place to prevent people from bumping a thread (without adding any new information) simply because nobody will post in it. example:

if you're sharing new information, you can simply edit an old post to do this, but really, as long as you're not going HEY LOOK AT MY THREAD!!!! then i don't care... we need the activity here anyways. :lol:

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
i was going to edit them into the first post after i found out the rule then i couldn't edit the first comment i put but could move the one below it so i figured you guys would know im not trying to be a spam troll. hopefully realize :p

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Sorry drizzit,
I knew that you were a genuine member of this forum. I was not trying to bother you.
Sorry if you were hurt. lol......
:D

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
I'm not hurt at all lol no need fer sorry's. :) you showed me the correct rule and I'm lucky to not have a deleted post. But never any worries even if you blatantly insult me terribly :) and yout just as genuine as me :D I'm new here just signed up in July of this year I just got nothin better to currently so im here a lot :)

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
I am a newbie here as well. This place is wonderful, and even though I am terribly busy these days, yet I am here quite often.
:)

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Drizzit !
This link is not working, please re-post it as I want to have a look at it.