Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Crop Circle Theory

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
The people who made them probably looked at sketchy stuff like that and made the crop circles that way.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I really dont think it possible that men could create a perfect pattern in a matter of hours. It takes buddhist monks weeks, some times months to create sand mandala's and they are of comparable scale and lay out.

I think the theory that the earth resonates a frequency that creates these patterns and the fact most of the patterns are pretty much identical to cymatics kinda makes the theory completely plausable to me.

Not denying of course that men have probably replicated crop circles but they are just doing what they always do, Looking for fame and fortune. Taking responsibility for a natural occurance that most are unaware of to achieve a status and money. The 2 guys famed for it Doug and Dave were debunked, They claimed to have been drunk when creating these complex patterns, claimed to pole volt 35 feet and couldnt replicate thier designs on paper...
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepage ... rc1.htm#c2

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
wow i have read those links you posted and more and i don't know what to think...

this one is simply amazing:
moire21.jpg

crop0007a.jpg

crop0007b.jpg

this is how you draw this thing:
http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/artic ... 000co.html

it requires very meticulous drawing. you'd have to put quite the effort in doing one on paper, now doing it at that scale boggles me..

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
nice documentary about crop circles: