Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Comedowns

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
A couple of days ago I did some MDMA (roughly half a gram) which was cut with a bit of speed. The high was good, but when I started to crash, it was horrible.

First I was annoyed cos I wasnt doofed up anymore, then I got really depressed. I didnt want to stay inside because it was too hot and noisey and crowded, I didnt want to stay outside cos it was too cold.

Thankfully I was given a bit of weed and smoking that made me feel so much better and then I started trippin out a bit :shock:

What do you all do to help your comedowns?

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004
Well of course post-loading with serotonin precursors like 5-htp or tryptophan, or anti-oxidants like vitamin C or alpha-lipoic acid (the latter seems very effective, a friend of me who knows a lot about these things, says that it can even prevent brain damage). I've heard it makes a large difference when you take these things, on how you feel afterwards. But also think about the dose, 0.5g is quite a lot, and with mdma after some point higher doses increase side and after effects more than that they increase the desired effects.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
MDMA never made me feel bad afterwards. I think what you describe came from the speed you took.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I enjoy come-downs the most. It's the glue that keeps me together afterwards

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I used to take valium to sleep , and later LTryptophan against the hangover .

emix

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Jan 2008
GOD a dit:
I used to take valium to sleep , and later LTryptophan against the hangover .

Valium? Isn't that a bit drastic?

Btw, I never have any problem sleeping after mdma-use. The body-feel is fantastic when under the bedcovers. I always fall in a good, deep sleep (also because I'm very tired of the expercience.)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
When one snuffs 1 - 2 - 3 grams in a sitting it starts to get boreing when one starts to come down . The niceness is gone but one is still strung out . Valium are , in my opinion , a very soft and usefull drug if one takes care .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I never had any negative after effects with E. But I had terrible after effects when I took a pill from an unknown source back in days, and there was amphetamine in it.