Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Combining LSD and DXM ?

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
phatass a dit:
Not a trip sitter dude.. a friend to trip WITH... i didn't say u were pussy man
I rather be alone for such an unpleasant experience that is LSD.
I prefer GHB and alcohol for friends ^^

in france we have pure DXM pills so extraction is not an issue
They're not pure, they contain a vomitive substance that does the job if you take too much.

botweiser

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Jan 2009
probably guafenesin - used to deter the exact thing you're trying to do by means of vomitus. i dunno though, i have no idea what the product you're using is so i can only guess
i'm not sure of impact on the dxm experience after vomiting cuz that's never happened to me once. there's always stomach discomfort, but never throwing up and a nice trip everytime

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
If I take 200mg after having eaten then 30 minutes later another 200mg it's ok, but 400mg on an empty stomach make me vomit almost all the time.
I don't know if it's guafenesin or something else but I don't think I can extract it (the medicine is called "Ergix toux sèche").
This shit makes it harder to reach upper plateaus.
Maybe I'm gonna order some pure DXM on Internet ^^

botweiser

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Jan 2009
it's incredibly easy to get the guaifenesin out, probably one of the easiest extracts i've ever seen. thing is though, i can't be totally sure that's what you're working with

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
I can't find any evidence that there's guaifenesin in this.