Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

colloidal silver & cannabis

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
i just found this out, i use colloidal silver as a health supplement and it can be given to animals and plants.

so we used it on our plants. bad idea, unless you want to make feminized seeds apparently - look it up on google.

any way 5 out of 6 plants in perfect conditions and such turned out hermies female/male, :( frowny face, now only got one plant budding she was a clone so don't think she got sprayed, got two 1000w lights so going to leave them on and hopefully fatten her up as much as possible.

mosaicmouse

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2011
In my humble opinion colloidal silver isn't very healthy for both humans and plants.

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
you think not, can you please tell why?

i love the idea of alternative health products, but don't know too much about them.

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I think that there is a very simple answer: silver kills bacteria, your plants need bacteria (and so do you! why do people think this is a good idea? poor bacteria get a really bad rap these days).

it seems like you destroyed the microbial composition of the soil, so as a remedy for your plants I think it'd be wise to change some of the soil without harming the roots too much, and put in some good compost or something similar. I haven't had this situation, so don't take my word for it.

edit: may be a bit drastic advice..

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
yeah Banana pancakes, i was thinking something similar about drinking it myself like all the good and some of the bad bacteria, and what happens when ya stop taking the stuff? do you get bombarded by all you have been avoiding?

strange thing with my plants is they were in a Hydro set up so no soil, sprayed onto leaves?

there is info on this on google, huh i should have done a bit of research on that before jumping, will use it though if i want to seed a good female clone, but yeah there goes a lot a bud maan. learn and learn, that's what where here for.

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
I've had other professionals tell me not to try the silver for females, but there are ways. I'll see if I can find all my links on forcing females. May take a day or 3, but as I recall, light and stressors are the best ways.

jaywabz

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juin 2010
silver is toxic to plants and animals.. :oops: it may be an antiseptic,, prob.best to use in moderation

G

Gabriella95

Invité
Thank you very much for this wonderful forum I find also very interesting with a nice interface, easy navigation. It is really great! Congratulations and good luck

Voyance gratuit