Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

calculation & termination

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
...and maybe for example the spirit of teleportation... think about it...
to me it makes a certain sense to connect these kind of concepts in some way..
i think it's almost a philosophic idea lol... :lol:

well the thing is i simply observed myself, others and the world a little bit... i noticed that sometimes
calculation in myself bothered me, but also in others...
it's seems like some people can't turn off the calculation, be it emotionally, mentally or spiritually..
maybe it would make sense to be able to differentiate between fear-motivated and other kinds of calculation..
or think of compulsive disorder... i would say it can be like tunnelvision syndrome..
and of course be able to observe in the first place... and not be simply a program like most people to mostly some extent mostly fear-motivated... the quantum-observer effect, something very fundamental if you ask me... that you can change somethign simply by observing it...
and well again, i have to confess sometimes didn't like my own and sometimes others' ways of observing..
it's like turn off your thought process before it turns off you, so to say... strange way of saying it though... i just hope you understand...
and lol not to mention the concept of ego lol... it's like how can something unreal influence something real?? very philosophic lol..:smoke: :jook::tonqe:

the other thing is how time can be very psychological and maybe that's especially why you could almost say logics can be a matter of perspective and time is hence like a psycho-logic lol... :Oo: :jook:
one idea i heard somewhere is that we are teleporting in each and every moment from one infinite reality to another or something like that anyway...
hmm what is your teleportation philosophy?! lol :D :D hmm... :lol: :lol:
btw i am aware that too much speculation is not always good.. but still i sometimes find it interesting to think about stuff like that... maybe others, too... hmmmm.. and the cool thing is
if you can go beyond/ transcend your own mind or something like that maybe then you will understand.. just joking a little bit... :Oo: :rolleyes:
maybe any of this makes some sense lol...and well personally as a braineater, sometimes i just think better a theorist than a terrorist...
weird shit like that... lol

i guess the conclusion could be something like: mind your own "damn" calculation so the terminator doesn't have to come too far from future lol... :unibrow::finger::lol:
hmm dunno if it totally still fits to this topic, but if you ask me, war on drugs in the end is in most cases war on people..
the question that remains unasked is whether war on people is eventually always war on drugs?
also i just thought that thought loops are a relative common thing for a lot of people and it seems that fighting them is not always the best solution or so... tell me what you think!! :roll: :)

peace

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
humans have to many variables, so much random shit can happen by one first time thought and action from pure instinct or incredible calculation's.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well of course lol... ;) but what about a combination of pure instinct and incredible calculations? isn't it boring if you only calculate or only act on instinct? i would say both can have artificialness and naturalness... it is different for everyone...
the question is probably for example how much peoples' minds are enslaved by their own concepts of time.
i know from experience that time can be extremely psychological.
the solution is to simply not be afraid, but to be careful instead. it tells something how you treat others or how you treat yourself for sure. so i can tell for sure that i would want to terminate for example government people and people from the music industry let's just say in some cases lol when they would want to imprint their retarded worldview/perspective/philosophies.
because i can look through that shit... it's simply dehumanisation and how they want us to tell what humaneness is.
that's possibly fascism!! so as i said just try to be careful, without being afraid. :ninja: :Oo: :-o
in common sense language this means: why should i let idiots ruin my day? a question that needs no answer lol..

but also what you shouldn't do is to suppress the fear... that's at least in my opinion in most cases not a very good thing to do. because it's like it does something with the emotional depth or so... if you suppress the emotion of fear, it's as if you "also" suppress your emotional potential.
well it would make sense, if you know you are a monster inside... but even then it doesn't always make sense, because monsters can also transform themselves or be transformed by others. get the point? :heart:

peace

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
I agree, im thinking what about a kinda of primal thinking of a human where the two would be combined but when I say rage I mean in a basic sort of trip state where your being is clear in a serious situation. like the primitive man using his new made knife after being ambushed buy a predator then using herbs for his wounds then somehow closes the wound and continues to live. just like all are pc's will do o_O math is ganna kill us :p im not tryin to be stupid ether braineater or arrogant or trying to insult you at all on any of these reply's I just wanted debate :D I enjoy the theory's I just cant tell what kinda voice it read's blk in but it sounds alittle prickish to me >.>

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
lol hehe it wasn't my intention to sound prickish... hehe lol... hmm i would say best imagine it with a darth vader voice reading...
well i think i know what you are trying to say... it's like how domesticated people nowadays think they can always have the choice
whether to be angry or not and not get the disadvantages or so. lol i dunno lol...
hmm... nice story btw lol... :D 8)

peace

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
I took no offense from you I just thought I sounded idk edgy but I swear im calm stoney and mellow lol. from now on im ganna have to read a lot in Darth Vader voice its awesome. - peace is a lie :p jk sith code starwars joke im still alil sith... but its is kinda funny to push away the basic parts life in a domesticated sense. and we do always have a choice but the bad part is witch one might save your life "faster". the sad part to me is I can never be patient anuf although I really really try :(

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
lol i dunno man... i think you're just a bit misguided man... save yourself!!.. patience means power... because from some perspective or so patience is not the same as waiting. also not really sure what you want to say...
well personally i can definately say... i wouldn't buy all the ambivalence or so.... animal people are not always very good... and i don't really like most of them.. i know women can think on their own... fear is just not the way to go.
well don't get me wrong.. i somehow do think there's maybe a noble soul in you... but i guess i simply wouldn't agree with all the sith shit or so if that's the right way to say it...
maybe the question would be... how does the weather like self-righteous animals? get the point?
what would it mean to you, if the voice reading would be let's say the voice of the terminator or maybe yoda instead of darth vader? ;)
lol... just joking a little bit.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

peace

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
idk >.> lmao I just wanted to read in vader voice because it sounds awesome. and the part sith in me... I need balance lol I don't act evilness out and/or strive for chaos but if the situation calls for it... im not ganna go down eazy! I see these games and how to manipulate them :rock: my feelings are almost the same as my dark elf counter part Dizzt Do'urden read up on him in the forgotten realms abit or just check out Drizzt Do'Urden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and drizzt is a drow ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drow_(Dungeons_&_Dragons ) but I do also enjoy the ways of Elminster ( Elminster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) . then I add all this to starwars and that = my pov on life/religion >.> lol im crazy and idc its ok an im comfy in life. i wish psychonaut.com where a chill spot to physically go to and talk because i enjoy these debates i just would like it better face to face and passing alil smoke around.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well lol... cool i guess!! ;) alright stay with the darth vader voice lol hehe... good that you seem to have some spirit or so... basically i like it also very much to dive into and explore fantasy worlds... it's like sometimes reality is too realistic or boring... can't really explain it very well sorry lol... well maybe like it can broaden your horizon... to see deeper levels or aspects of so called reality.. some time ago i had been playing a lot of roleplay games with friends... either pen & paper or computer games... nowadays not so much anymore somehow... gotta first sort out some things in my real life or so... :oops: regarding d&d i have played all baldurs gate parts except neverwinter nights... i love cool fantasy worlds and characters!! i think it's just amazing!!! drizzt do'urden is a very cool character for sure... i somehow also like the signature phrase.. i think elminster appeared somewhere in baldurs gate, too... well some magicians have cool styles... :-o :D
starwars is also nice... sometimes i felt like the stories are coming into my reality lol... roleplay level lol... i think it can make things more fun, but sometimes the people are too retarded... i had some phases where i had stupid anxieties etc etc, but i try to get on with the real life roleplay too lol...
self doubts etc etc... it just doesn't get you anywhere... you can be responsible and sensible without having self doubts, too. probably even more responsible and sensible...
yeah man actually it would indeed be cool to have more psychonaut meetings or any at all lol... yeah and having smokes that would be chilled... well or let's get on a spaceship or so!!! the only thing we need is imagination... but everything easy and relaxed!!! :)

peace :weed:

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
im on my way to build a astral arch for the psychonauts :p and I love made up reality's if you look at the d&d god system its all about a bunch of god that represent different emotions that keep each other in check and the universe in balance, im not saying believe in all this it just works for me. an for starwars the force is the unseen power that binds us and compels us, so I mix the too an like my reality better I just cant use magic or the force but hopefully someday >.> but ill stop here cuz I think im just crazy but ill be ok.Im not tryin to hert anyone or myself an I know reality and its limits... sadly :( lmao