Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Caffeine - What's it like for you?

P

Pulse

Invité
Caffeine... People look at me sideways when i talk about my experiences on caffeine they tell me it never works it never keeps me awake blah blah, But for me Caffeine Is a fantastic buzz with just a little effort.

My usual routine is to drink 2-3 cups of coffee and while its kicking in think about positive and energetic thoughts and what you have planned. If i am at home once the caffeine starts to kick in i love to put on some pink floyd and i really loose myself listening to Comfortably numb or perhaps echoes.

Then read up about all things interesting :D

One Night after a few coffees i was talking with a friend Via Skype and after a while of reading my ramblings, He asked me if i was tripping my speech was so profound about "Hands"

Of course like with most things tolerance does build up and that "Magic" feeling just isn't there with that same 2 or 3 cups of coffee not even with 4-5........ Once i notice this i cut of all caffeine strait away for about a month and then go back to it.

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Hey, nice.

I know what you mean, that coffee buzz can be so great, sometimes when i have it i feel like laughing and i'm full of positive energy, it's like i'm on methamphetamines or something.

It's a long time since i had that buzz though, you're right, maybe i should quit drinking it for a while.

Sal Paradise

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Juil 2011
I prefer green tea over coffee for most of the days.
I can get really nervous/sweaty from coffee if I have slept 4 hours or less.

I think 50 percent of the time I drink coffee I add Kanna to it, more euforic and less tense.
With green tea I add some ginseng from time to time to make it stronger.
Tried to add ginseng to coffee, it is the most disgusting thing on the planet!
But you will be awake, 2 strong (natural) stimulants combined and the most horrible taste.

Sometimes I make a "tea" with ginseng and galangal and no tea/caffeine.
It has an odd taste that I like and is also stimulating.

I don't smoke but I think nicotine is also a nice stimulant. Specially if you already had to much caffeine.