Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

alternative morning glory methods

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
is there any other way to trip than eating the seeds, are the other parts of the plant psychoactive? please leave advice for prep. of advice for a trip---peace

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Only the seeds contain ammounts of LSA, you can do an extract on them, I can't remember exactly, but I remember it required Naptha, try doing a Google search for something like LSA tek, etc.

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
http://www.erowid.org/plants/morning_gl ... ion2.shtml

erowids a good place to start with this sort of thing, although if you haven't already, you might want to try the basic crushing + soaking then straight consumption first, you might not have any problems with nausea at a normal dose (100 seeds), I didn't the first time I tried it, although I now get a strong gag reflex when trying to consume straight.

have you tried normal consumption yet?

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
i know about the extraction processes and all about the seeds but i was wondering if you could make a tea from the flowers or leaves or somthing. i heard you make a mildly psychedelic and alchoholic wine from soaking the flowers in water for a week or two. has anyone else heard of a method similar?

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
I was going to try a tea made from the leaves last year, but didn't get round to it (university comitments), the problem with the morning glory wine is getting all the flowers at one time, the problem with storage / spoilage of leaves and flowers. another problem is dose. yet another is making sure it turns into morning glory wine, not morning glory vinegar... :lol:

at the end of the day its easier and safer if you just want to trip, to use normal seeds or an extraction from those seeds, if your into discovering more about MG then the best way to find out about the rumors of the flowers would be to try some yourself, because I haven't come across anyone with MG wine experience.

If you have a good source of morning glory I'd appreciate info. on any research you do. have you got access to alot of plants? unfortunately where I usually live the weather isn't ideal fo growing MG.

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
i could only get 7-10 flowers at a time from my neighbors fence..lol