Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Alcohol Enima

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
So after posting the, 'What do you do for boredom thread." I did some more reading and came across topics pertaining to Alcohol Enima's, as I was bored, and happened to have a bottle of alcohol I thought I'd try it out. Here's the results......

So I put roughly 3.5oz (clear bacardi rum)in a water bottle, with the squeeze cap thing. So I lubed up the top and initiated, even though the top was like 1-2cm in circumfrence it still hurt like hell, but I figured, "You've already done the worse." and proceeded to squeeze the bottle.

Horrible burning sensation almost immediately followed by the diarrhea like feeling in the gut. I laid down on my stomach and smoked a cig, about 10min or so after I decided it was a horrible idea and went to the restroom and pushed.
If I thought it burned going it it REALLY burned going out, after an incredibly painful 20min in the facilities, I decided to get up.

That was roughly 45-60min ago, my gut is still quite uneasy with diarahea like feelings, I may be slightly buzzed. I've administered a couple of different drugs this way, and for the most part had positive experiences with that.
As far as this went, I would NOT suggest it to ANYONE. I never liked drinking alcohol, so I thought this might be an alternative, but no. Horrible idea.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
hahahahaha. what? are you mad?

thats the funniest thing i have ever heard about. you have made my evening :lol: :shock: :lol:

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I'm glad I made someone's day! :p I just hope this post will help keep bored people from putting booze up the butt. Actually, anyone who is that stupid should really have to deal with it. ;)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Even boredom is not an excuse for idiocy.

But it is funny.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
What is enima...?

Edit:
Giving a large shot of a hard alcoholic beverage to someone by way of their butt hole while they are supported upside down. This is favourable because alcohol entering the anus is absorbed into the bloodstream faster then if consumed orally. Try it with friends!

Whaaaaat the hell? :wink:

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Im glad I came here before I got bored, Fuck knows I may have stuck a bottle of Glenfiddich up my arse... :lol:

JustiNed, Your mad mate 8)

P.S. Enima is anal flushing, They used to give women in labour an enima before labour to avoid feases during the delivery of the child.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Giving a large shot of a hard alcoholic beverage to someone by way of their butt hole while they are supported upside down. This is favourable because alcohol entering the anus is absorbed into the bloodstream faster then if consumed orally. Try it with friends![/quote]

Funny, I actually read this several minutes before hand. :p The way I look at it is, it COULD of been a positive/pleasant experience, you never know until you try right? ;)

And, Fork your right, but it doesn't help when an idiot is bored. ;)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
lol :lol:

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
everybody knows the best thing to use is chilli vodka. best keep it in the freezer until you are ready to use it

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
funny that this topic is in the "other psychoactive plants" section...............

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Damned it! You have to be really bored to try something like this.... :D:D:D

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
thank you for having the courage to share this ER, JustinNed

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
ER? I thought it was kinda funny myself.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Hahaha I like crazy people like you :lol:

Is this method effective & safe with ecstasy pills? If so, is there a difference in effect compared to taking it orally?

BTW I know why you didn't have any pleasant effect... you didn't follow the last advice: "Try it with friends!" :lol:

EDIT: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1335701/posts

:lol:

EDIT2: What does ER means?

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
wtf? For all the good it has done you might as well stick it up you're ars. Uhm.....O wait you did :lol: :lol:

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Psychoid, I have done that with MDMA and while the effects are stronger, they are more short lived than orally. As far as my research has concluded it is safe as well. Something as small as a pill isn't that bad to insert either. (use gel caps)

I do suggest it with MDMA, give it a try. :)

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
lol dude, just make a list of what you have pushed up your arse, ok? :p

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Lol, well it's not too long of a list actually. I've dosed maybe 5 or 6 times that way total. I used gelcaps with a couple of different mixes, but here it is.

MA, MDMA, bk-MDMA, alcohol. The next step is sticking a nugget of weed up there. ;) (j/k) I may end up sticking DMT up there if I can't handle the Ayahuasca drink orally, but I doubt this to be the case.