Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

a very tempting offer

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
i told them thanks but no thanks. i was tempted at the time though.
i think people with substance abuse problems need qualified medical help. usually they have an underlying mood dissorder or psychological problem that needs addressing, rather than self-appointed shaman from the Kent or Scotland.

if im totally honest i dont care enough about their problems to move half way around the world to help them

and theres the insects. teeth like bread knives...

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
i wouldnt get both if i was you. the polecat will kill the cat. if they are handled regularly they make excellent pets. if they are badly treated they will take a finger off. not every body likes the smell though. they have a vocabulary of smells. the name Mustela putorus furo means weazle foul smell thief. it does go some way towards hiding the smell of weed in the house though

the best thing about them IMO is they play all the time. cats grow out of playing but polecats never do.
slightly offtopic, but some cats really stay quite playful. And if you're lucky and/or raise them well they can be some of the most loving little critters you can imagine.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Glad you are still here, Drugie :wink:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
ooooooookay.....GOD....if you really want.....you can snuggle with us.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
maybe...but can you really say no to GODs eyes???
Shrek_2_Cat-eyes_L-01.jpg