Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

a San Pedro recipe

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Cut the San Pedro into pieces, but don't bother to remove the stem or thorns.

Boil some water and add the pieces. Add water every now and then, continuing to cook everything until it turns into a mush (may take several hours). Condense the mush (it doesn't burn easily, but be careful), and then poor it into an icecube tray. One or two icecubes (crushed and swallowed) should be sufficient for a dose.

Anyone tried this?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I tried a similar method. Once the material has been boiled for several hours, I filtered out the material, and then simmered the remaining material down to a glass or so. The only thing I could change out your method would be to eventually filter, and then boil down as you won't be able to get a small amount of liquid if you have all the San Pedro still in the tea.

peace, love, light, & unity!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Hmm, the person who gave me this recipe said it wasn't necessary to filter out anything. Guess I will try both then.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Some of my friends like to put mda up their bums.....

I think I might try this with a pedro.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
But seriously. The best way to drink pedro is to dry it out and then soak it in alcohol. Over here in the states we have "Everclear" which is 95% alcohol and actually illegeal in some states like Virginia where I live. It only takes a couple of hours for the clear liquor to turn completely black. Just use enough to cover the cactus material plus a couple extra ounces; one or two shots will get you nicely toasted.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
You drink something whit 96% alcohol?
No way I'm gonna try this one, rather play a round of russian roulette. :wink:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Ad fundum!

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Okay, sorry.

Well freezing will take some of the taste away, atleast whit frozen powdered san pedro rolled in balls it did.

Psiconautico

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Sept 2009
Brewmaster a dit:
But seriously. The best way to drink pedro is to dry it out and then soak it in alcohol. Over here in the states we have "Everclear" which is 95% alcohol and actually illegeal in some states like Virginia where I live. It only takes a couple of hours for the clear liquor to turn completely black. Just use enough to cover the cactus material plus a couple extra ounces; one or two shots will get you nicely toasted.

If one was a little less impatient you could use this method to its fullest extent. Next time try what was mentioned above except evaporate the everclear if you are scared to start a fire you can use a fan and a well ventalated room. What will be left over is a black sticky resin/tar substance eat this or dry and grind it up repeat up to 3x. It is much like making hash Infact you can even use the bubble hash method to extract san pedro then eat it. All this aside the best way is a tea its how its supposed to be taken.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
... and never filter out the material. Even after hours of simmering the whole stuff down, there's still a very good amount of good stuff left in the cactus material.
From my experience the cactus material even still contains the better part of the goodies, a trip from filtered fluid isn't as fun as a trip from everything (or the cactus material alone)

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
Recently i tried san pedro jelly... This was a terrible idea...
The flavour spread into the jelly so rather than masking it it just increased its volume, it didnt help that i mixed it with ice cream either, as on the way back up the consistency was horrendous
Had a good evening though :) Post-vomit at any rate...