Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

a postponed formal greeting to all

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
hi , im pooz.....i am...as i have found , only began my journy of philosphical thought and reason and mind expansion ... i entered this site with my head held a ittle high....(no pun intended)....I only want to share my thoughts and ask some questions to learn ... presumtion is a theme ive noticed in responce to some of my posts (i.e. my does this hold any water post in legalization statagies)....while reading my posts please try to see me as a person who wants to contribut to psychonaut with my knowledge and gain some on the way... this is obviosly a great site whit some great minds through out, i see us all as friends to an extent, and wish to contribut to the best of my abbillities... forgive some of my occasional arrogance(if present in a post) and my naivety...for i am young..not yet having learned many things. please take into considration my age and level of knowledge when answering my posts ...im not a crazy guy with crazy beleifes ...i am young and for lack of a better term havent goten my shit stait yet...my oppinions ans philisophical ideas can change on a daily basis... but ill try my best to contribute to the site with my limited knowledge and learn from you guys the best i can and fully appreciate any help or advice i receve from this site......Pooz

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
hey pooz... what i remember from your posts makes me think you are a dude with good intentions. and yah, i know, a month later, but i know you've been here for a while (i couldn't forget that avatar) and this post looked so alone...