Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

A beautiful discription.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Ok so i have a verry good friend, and she is just starting to figure out that she is a psychonaut.

here is something she wrote that i couldnt help myself but to share with you guys. i figured my friends on psychonaut may find pleasure in this amazing description of being high.

enjoy!
"Walking on the ground never felt softer. My knees are rusty and refuse to bend. My brain is twisted and puts everything in a container that will be lost the next day. My stomach is as deep as the earths core, and my taste buds have never been so satisfied. If I wanted to, I could hear a lady bud crawling on the stem of a prickly green weed in my back yard. I can hear my voice. My real voice. Every crackle in my speech becomes a issue to me. Why does this earth feel so artificial ? A circular realm floating in a vast black abyss. When will we reach the end ? My mind races with questions that cannot be answered by the brains of a human. What is the higher power ? The past is covered with a white mist that somehow turns solid. I cannot recollect anything other than what my eyes are glancing at. Every time I blink, my mind is wiped clean. I try to concentrate on something, but an invisible barrier is blocking my path. I feel alive. I feel insane. No matter what I feel, it doesn’t matter. Because my mind is just a machine. A machine that tells me to sleep. Tells me to eat. Tells me that I it will be alright. Helping me through every bump on my disorganized path. This earth is a grain of sand. How can I possible matter. A blank stare uncovers a crack in the wall. This becomes a crack in my eyes, and I turn away quickly so I am not forever affected by it. What am I thinking ? I’ve gone numb. I cant think. I cant see. I cant hear. Lay down. Eyelids shut. I am coming down now. I want to disappear inside my head. Sleep until the sun no longer remains. A blank image occupies my dreams. The answer to all my questions are still unseen. I wake up feeling weary…… What happened last night ?"

:ANAL: :rolleyes: :D

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
that girl is psychologically hot.

...pretty impressive to be honest.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
not JUST psychologicaly mate ;)

i cant even begin to wounder how its POSSIBLE to descibe something as undiscribable as getting high in that much detail. i mean that shit is SPOT on. i told her how amazing it was, and she said it just came out of her head, and it wasnteven that good :p

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
So who's going to get her hand for real, trick? Do not wait out of doubt yourself by not offering this female your very own self. :p

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
We will see what happens in the long term picture Brugmansia, she lives over 5,000 miles away from me at the moment. but i could be moving back to florida in a few months so like i said. lmfaoo

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
bump

Psilotroph

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
Thats pretty awesome...

I think its different for everyone, but That is 9/10 being high.

Really cool :eek:

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Brilliant. That's the best I've heard, honestly.

A close friend of mine once told me, "It feels like my back's getting sucked out by a black hole." :weedman:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
She is the most amazing wrighter ive ever met.

and LMAO, the other day me and a mate were standing on a hill talking about how the earth was getting sucked into a black hole and thats why we were being pulled 2 one side! xD

that dam machine opening black holes! haha

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
good stuff.

agree on the psychological hotness