Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

8 HBWR seeds - Not really enjoyable

Twilight

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Details:
weight: 74 kg
experience: none with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds
dosage: 8 HBWR seeds

I made a tea of 8 crushed HBWR seeds which I put away in the dark for one day.

Because the water had a dark green color when I was about to drink it I was quite anxious because of how bad it might taste.
The taste wasn't as bad as I expected.
At 21.15 I drank about 3 quarters of the water at first.

drink.jpg

An hour passed and I didn't feel sick and the effects came on nicely,
so I decided at 22.25 to take the last bit of the water as well.

After another half hour I decided to lie down on my bed and put on some music.
The first hour was quite nice.
The visuals were strange, they didn't had any colors.
But I could see them well, as if they were dark silhouettes against a black background.
I thought it was quite amazing.
I felt really relaxed as well.

Then I started to feel a bit of the nausea.
At first I was able to ignore it a bit.
The nauseous feeling became an object in my mind. I started to play around with it a bit. It reminded me of the knot I had in my stomach during my first ayahuasca experience. It felt a bit similar, but this was clearly the result of the seeds.
The feeling came a bit less bearable so I decided to put off my music and give the bathroom a visit.
I hoped I could puke the stuff out. Because I imagined it would be really much much better if I was relieved of this feeling.
But I couldn't. And I felt really strange as well.
It felt like a time when I was sick and had to puke as well, it was a terrible experience because I felt really dizzy at that time and passed out beside the toiletseat.
I was really afraid that it would turn out the same this time, because I felt dizzy as well when I was standing in front of the toiletseat.
This feeling could be compared to the feeling when you are sitting or lying and stand up real fast, you become a bit dizzy as well.
I experienced it as a quite unpleasant feeling.

I went back to my bedroom continueing with feeling miserable.
I tried to enjoy the positive effects, but didn't really work.
I figured I was afraid to puke in the bathroom because it might also wake up my parents, I thought about going outside and leaving the contents of my stomach somewhere.
Finally I decided to get a bucket and bring it upstairs to my bedroom, so that when I would really have the feeling I was about to throw up it would be save to do it in my own room, disturbing noone.
After lying on my bed some more I sat down beside to bucket to rid myself of this horrible stuff, but to no avail again.
I lied down again, and after some time I actually fell asleep.
I thought it was about 2 AM or a bit later that that happened.
I woke up again about 4 AM, and a miracle! The miserable feeling was gone.
And I was still feeling the other effects.
But I was so delighted that I just lied down again and went back to sleep.

I woke up at about 11 again, still feeling a bit lightheaded, and quite fine.
After a shower and breakfast the nausea returned a bit, but not as terrible as the night before. It didn't really bother me.

I don't think I'll ever take these seeds again, unless there is a way to get around the nausea feelings or I'm able to get LSA pure somewhere.
For now I think I'll just continue using mushrooms.

mrvitorsky

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
Humm, shitty, maybe you soaked it too long and It got well nasty/rancid? I mean I took 22 seeds but I only soaked one for 8 hours and the other for 3 hours hell I chewed It as well also I refrigerated It and used allot of water like a full bottle for each 10/12 seed trip. That trip went bad from panic attack nothing to do with the seeds really. Then again no nausea on shrooms for me either, or hangovers never get stomach issues or nausea when I do have them just really tired.

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
I don't know dude. I've read some stuff from people who did soak it for this long. Are you sure you didn't had any effects from the seeds themselves? Can't the panic attack have sometimes to do with other chemicals in the seeds?

mrvitorsky

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
Extreme dehydration which made me panic but nothing other than that. Just had to drink more water and calm down. So have I heard reports of it siting that long and on my ten seed trip i left it that long, I'm just saying, was it outside the fridge or inside, was it surrounded by dirty shit? Were the seed chemically treated? I heard Morning glories give lots of nausea and I got nausea on them, barely tripped. Tripped hard on HBWR, 22 was like acid almost(visuals not as long lasting, but strong short lasting ones and the same emotional effect). Ive heard mixed hbwr, so I am unsure, stagnant water can simply go bad if its in a dirty place. I used 2 full bottles of water as well, that might of helped it settle my stomach better. Did you scrape of white fur?

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
It didn't really had any fur or something alike.
I don't think I really put it in a dirty place. And the seeds I bought were from a smartshop, and I don't suppose they sell treated seeds (with chemicals).

It's funny how it differs for people, this kind of seeds.
I might just have did it the wrong way (It was my first time anyway).
Or you just have a very good resistance against the nausea thing in the seeds, hehe.

Anyway, a good friend of me told me about a way to remove all the nasty stuff that causes nausea in the seeds. So I'm gonna learn how he prepares them!

mrvitorsky

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
Don't they say the napatha and alcohol treatment will do it? That's what Ive heard. What extraction process did you hear of? I plan on doing the n/a proper extraction next on my next batch of seeds, not cause of nausea but because of strength. Will the n/a extraction up strength at all or does it really only effect nausea? Cause if it only helps with nausea me personally don't have a single reason to try it. Ive heard that HBWR nausea varies from person to person so ya its probably just the luck of my gut. Why I asked if you did it in a clean place is cause my water didn't go green at all just slightly yellow but very very mostly clear. I guess the panic could have to have been to do with seeds but, I realized from the start of the trip I was going that way and I think it was just a self fulfilling prophecy, check out my 22 hbwr seeds post in this section, it explains how it really was just my fault I panicked, at least that's how I took it. But once again Ive heard large amounts tend to take you to that kind of trip for some reason.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Dude, I didn't know you were heavier than I!?!

Maybe it is a good idea to make a better extract. There are some easy-to-follow recipes around.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Sounds like a typical HBWR trip to me.

When I make a tea out of HBWR I use more water. It also turns brown that way, not green.
My friend Oknayd also made tea with a smaller amount of water. This also turned out to be green. He did not got of on it the first time. The seconds time I made the tea and he didn't liked the effects.

I think I am done with HBWR seeds for now. I have done them 8 or 9 times maybe more I don't remember.
I have had some good experiences with it, but also a lot of drowsiness and a bit of nausea.
Smoking Cannabis might help against the nausea.

The first couple of times I took HBWR I felt extremely high and relaxed the next day.

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Forkbender a dit:
Dude, I didn't know you were heavier than I!?!

Maybe it is a good idea to make a better extract. There are some easy-to-follow recipes around.
Lol, it differs a lot with me. I don't weigh myself a lot. And I just checked, it turned out I'm 74 instead of 76. Not that big of a difference, but I'll correct it in my report.
I expect to loose some more weight after my trip in Norway lol. 8)

And yes, I'm not really good with making extracts yet. I hope to make a much better extract the next time!