Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

4-Fluoroamphetamine

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I did a stupid thing...

2 days ago my house mate had a gram of speed he got for 7€ per gram. I hadn't done speed since I was 15 so I decided to give it a go...

Around 21:30 we each snorted about 100mgs and waited a bit at home. Then we left to a bar to have a beer. 45 minutes after snorting there were still no rushes and I was even feeling relaxed though full of energy. We figured it was low quality so went back home around midnight and each snorted another 200mgs. We left for another bar. I was feeling good, no extra energy but I didn't get tired. I was surprised about the MDMA-like effects and told to myself I was just thinking that because I had forgotten the effects of speed and used MD as a reference. Then I realised I haven't had any jaw clenching or teeth grinding. "It must be some kind of pharmaceutical speed."

2:30 Back at home. I'm sitting in my room with my friend and we had very deep conversations. Just like the ones on MDMA, but with more insights. Even though we were constantly smoking joints, I could still grab a thought and analyse it perfectly.

The conversations lasted until 9:30 in the morning. I was happy with all the insights gathered. My friend was a bit overwhelmed with his, but he was ok.

Then I tried to sleep. My eyes kept falling open and already daylight outside. One moment I forced my eyes closed for 5 minutes and then failed; my eyes fell open and I say geometrical patterns on my ceiling. "This isn't speed..."
I thought about speed cut with methamphetamine with delayed release. "No" It was something else.

10:00 I went for a shower and saw some insects. Not scary though. I cleaned my room and tried to figure out what was in my system. What compound has speed like-effects, is cheap, smells like speed but much stronger, and lasts for more than 10 hours? Light empathogenic? Light hallucinations? Eventually I figured it must have been 4-Fluoroamphetamine. Fits perfectly. The only difference is that my "trip" lasted until 22:00 last night in stead of the normal 14 hours with 4-Fluoroamphetamine. It also seemed we had taken about 3 times the normal dose, but it didn't feel like it was too much.

Side effects were: A LOT of sweating. CONSTANT dry throat. Cold shivers...

But I had a good experience. I just got paranoid and pissed with the fact that I had unknowingly ingested big doses of research chemical the last 10 hours but I didn't go bad. I just wanted to go to bed, it was boring and messed up.
Went to bed yesterday around 22:00, slept 12 hours. Very slight hangover.

I have to leave for school now, maybe I'll add some more things when I get back.

Peace Love and Light

juninho8

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
i never snort 4-fmp but some people said it burn badly,very badly so i dont think what you took was 4fmp

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I can assure you that it hurt very very very very badly. But normally I hadn't snorted anything since I took speed at 15.