Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Your creative work, second edition

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
lol, is it too long? you can post it here, it's creative work after all! and yeah that's what i'm talking about, losing yourself in the drawing process and playing with the sensual shapes and all that, not striving for a particular predefined distinct object but an amalgam of playful concepts and feeling. also, it stands out that they almost always have lots of faces and eyes and stuff. when i'm high it's like i can just put the pencil on the paper and watch what happens.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
???????? a dit:
lol, is it too long?
No, I just didn't have it available the other day. Here's the translation:

JAMASKA

Everything's moving, reality fades in and out of a dream. Toys appear in my mind's eye, my childhood. It feels as if I could fly. It feels as if I could roll on the floor or let my body drop down without hurting myself. There is no gravity. Everything passes by so slowly, but I've got all the time in the world. Suddenly my drawing has become flawless, although it does take me a whole minute to draw one line. A letter in a minute, nowhere a defect. I feel cheerful and keep laughing. It feels as if my belly is filled with wool. I'm hungry, an urge to keep eating. The music sounds so beautiful. I hear every individual sound. Then it's silent. Completely silent. And I hear voices in my head. They say things I said earlier. I hear my own words amplified in my head.
I'm far, further than before. Further in the dream world. Further in Jamaska.

C. Annabis

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
It took me a while to figure out which year that poem was written, but it's from the spring of '91. So I had just turned 16.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
wow it's nice you save stuff like that. you covered all the basics, feeling weightless, dilation of time, hunger, childhood remembrance,.... what does jamaska mean?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
It was a composite of Jamaica and Ska. :weedman:

It referred to the stoned state of mind.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
The moment, I'll write something, for you.
The breathing is controlled, the feeling stays.
I want it to purge, but it is lodged.
I fear the fear, I fear the fear of your fear.
I want your pain, I want to bear the world
I want it all upon me, everyone to be free,
atleast so they can feel it.
There is nothing like the hop and skip to nowhere, anywhere at all.
I am here, for you, conflicted and twisted
Unable to straighten yet,
Unready to bloom,
Must organize, redrop, rebirth, strengthen, bolden, harden,
It's all so easy, if you want it.

BLEH make this panic go away

moldyb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2007
Hey what's up, . . . here's a few more oil paintings, . . they're 2x3 feet and 24x30 inches.

Prime Mover
figure33.jpg

In Passing
figure34.jpg

Sleepwalker
figure32.jpg

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Twilight a dit:
Another little song: download here (7 mb)

I feel I'm getting better in the technical aspect of Reason!

If you feel like using other sound effects or plugins or some other stuff, I'd recommend getting to know another sequencer.
If you already feel like this is THE SHIT, then please continue using reason :mrgreen:

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Hello

I'll be posting a self-portrait, and another abstract work called 'Aging'. Hope you enjoy it.

0fcf0f344ee96bef74a925ef5ce783c4.jpg

c574d751ae5f45d5719fa278f15f70ed.jpg

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
wow really good stuff! moldyb i think you evolved in your style a bit and i still love it!!!..

random, really good stuff also!!.. the aging piece is very cool and so true i think. its like we forget being because thinking too much of time and everything and all the problems and whatnot so that we don't seem to be "really there" and we enter the state of relatively fast or slow self decay.....really interesting!!...

peace 8)

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Twilight a dit:
Another little song: download here (7 mb)

I feel I'm getting better in the technical aspect of Reason!

If you feel like using other sound effects or plugins or some other stuff, I'd recommend getting to know another sequencer.
If you already feel like this is THE SHIT, then please continue using reason :mrgreen:
Which sequencer would you recommend? 8)

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
after all these years I've been taking photos, I still haven't found the kind of photography I want to do, the thing I really want to get into, "my thing". I feel a bit like I'm scratching the surface of the genres, except for landscapes which I got into more than into other stuff.
my hope lies in my coming move to vienna. maybe I like street photography more. or it is because I don't have a drivers license (yet), which binds me to the place I'm living in right now. doing great tours in the morning -by far the best time for landscapes- isn't very enjoyable if you have to get around with your bike.

whatever. I'm sure the thing will come.

here's a forrest I messed up ;)

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
great photo, banana :D What I would also like is if the symmetry was in the middle of the photography