Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Your creative work, second edition

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
+1 on the TOOL cover by moldyb!

here's an old drawing i made of samus:

samus.jpg

in an alternate universe i'd have been a comic/manga artist

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Fork, I think he has some on his deviant page.

????????, ever thought (maybe you already had) of trying to paint collored paintings with mediums like oil, pastels, acrylic or something like that?
Or maybe save for a Wacom tablet (you can get one for 50€ more or less), and make some cool works with it.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
the milkyway seen from my very favourite place :)

that was a crazy night, I saw 2 satellites, an incredible number of stars, venus and one huge falling star, the biggest I've ever seen. it was even slightly green.
a friend of mine took a picture only of stars, and he counted (well, a program did) 17313 stars on that single picture.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
BEAUTIFUL!!! How larg eis the picture! I want a poster! PLEASE!

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
That is so awesome!! :D :D

You just inspired me to try to make a pic like that too. :P

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
There's a face in the Milky Way! :shock:

What a beautiful image!

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
thanks a lot :D
I didn't even notice the face o.o

the file is 3600x2500 or something like that. so a poster should well be possible. pm me if you really want one :)

from the same place, but not as spectacular:
img6733j.jpg

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I remember, it's fun making drawings like that when you're stoned. I don't do it anymore, but here are some from 1993. Oh, and the part where it shows the page number, in the third pic, I'm quite sure I was also stoned when I designed that one.

The articles are a text about the views of Desmond Morris and a review of a Smashing Pumpkins gig in Paradiso, Amsterdam.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
...and this one.

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
:D That looks fun!

Was that really a paper for a school? (Because of the drawings around the page numbers. :lol: )

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Yes, together with a friend I published 8 school papers, I think within a timespan of three years, and there were lots of outrageous images and writings in there. We had a little office in the basement of the school, at the end of a dark, narrow hall, where there was very little supervision and so lots of experimentation and loud music. During lunch breaks the local hippies would gather there and celebrate life. 8) There were some older kids, and from them I got to know Huxley, Hesse, Hendrix etc. I did very little writing or drawing in the basement. I did most of that in my room, late at night.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
continued...
Something about the trauma of birth on page 8...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Yeah, a couple more, but I probably shouldn't post them here. This eight edition was particularly influenced by psychedelics. I think you'll like the following one, though it's a bit negative. It's about social pressure to be part of a certain group, with its favorite type of music, specific way of dressing etc. The article is about not fitting into any category, and not wanting to either.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
i can't understand those school articles but they look interesting hehe. i'm sure i'd have read them if they were on my school.

random a dit:
trying to paint collored paintings with mediums like oil, pastels, acrylic or something like that?

you know i've never done any paintings. my right hand is already fined-tuned to draw things so i think i would make some good stuff. tagged for future hobbies, i guess.

random a dit:

always wanted one! i should start saving...

hey

have you guys noticed how all the "stoned drawings" posts look so similar? you can almost tell they come from the same mindstate

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
???????? a dit:
have you guys noticed how all the "stoned drawings" posts look so similar? you can almost tell they come from the same mindstate
I remember the first drawing I made in that state. It was a word actually, written on the wall of a friend, but it took me several minutes to draw each letter. The complex shapes (I guess the stoned drawings you're referring to) were also made very slowly and carefully, enjoying the process rather than striving for a particular end result. I also wrote a short poem about one of my first times being high. I could translate that, so you can read it. I think it will sound familiar. :wink: