Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Your creative work, second edition

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
misery a dit:

and even though the stains might suggest that I developed myself, I didn't. the lab fucked it up a bit. but I don't care, it's ok, gives a special feeling to it.

here's another one :)

Lucky you that they fucked it up, lol, i love that kind of discolouring. Thanks for explaining the 'medium format' by the way :wink:

moldyb that's so cool to hear you're getting by (barely) by selling your works, that takes a lot of guts. Would be my dream to live of my work, sigh.. maybe in the future.. who knows (the future is now?) :roll:
I hope you'll sell more and more, if i had the bucks i would def' buy one :D

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
schöne Bilder, misery

moldyb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2007
here's a couple'a new ones:

figure9C.jpg

figure8C.jpg

moldyb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2007
Hey what's up,

Here's more figures from last week, . . . I guess maybe they're a little "dark" or whatever, but they're not meant to be.

figure10C.jpg

figure11C.jpg

figure12C.jpg

figure13C.jpg

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
Dude, wow... :!:

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
i like the one that's walking with a stick in his hand, enjoying a mid-day walk, observing the birds in a clear-blue sky :D
Reminds me of long walks on the beach..

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
moldyb a dit:

I'm in awe how you rendered the textures.
also, the messages are very powerful, almost a bit cyincal. but I'm not the one to put that kind of stuff into words.
well the main thing I want to tell you, I like the pictures very much. at first I wasn't sure, but now I am, hehe :)

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
great works everybody!

moldyb, that looks very familiar with beksinski work, specially that one sitted on the chair and the guy with the hand on that kind of stick (switch it with a childs head hehe :p). very good :)

moldyb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2007
Hey thanks for all the comments/compliments! I'm glad you guys like these new ones.

random: I think Beksinski was/is the greatest, . . . just about every day I study his paintings and feel inspired by them.

carebear: my soul's doing fine, haha, . . . I think painting's very good for it!

I'll post more next week.

Take it easy and thanks again.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I really like your works, moldyb. But I dare to add two points of critic if I may?

It is probably a matter of taste but I somehow dislike the teeth of the man reading the book...I have the impression that they don't fit.

And the guy with the pillars has a too long left upper arm I think? And a too short under arm as he I think wouldn't be able to touch the pillar if his upper arm would stick to his body? I just tried it out myself and it didn't work :D

BUT these are details, your work is great.

moldyb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2007
haha, . . yeah, . . most of these figures are anatomically pretty incorrect/inconsistent, . . . especially the guy with the long left arm, haha.

The teeth were an afterthought on that other one,. . . I like how they turned out but maybe they make him look mean or angry, . . which wasn't the intent, . . I thought they made him look like he was cringing or bothered by something in the news.

I'm trying to work fast, learn from my mistakes, and move on to the next one, . . so hopefully they'll get better in time.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
{the past}

moldyb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2007
hey man, I really like that third one! It looks like some kind of liquid-glass nebula or somethin', . . . and I like the dark, black space around it.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
nice use of the lens flare effect ;) I like it.

here's a new one from the microscope.

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
something i made in the last hour or so of a shroom trip last night

moldyb

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Août 2007
Here's some paintings of buildings and one of 2 tall dudes shaking hands.

building1C.jpg

building2C.jpg

building3C.jpg

figure14C.jpg

damn, sorry if these pics are too big.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
You people like textures? Here's mine