Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Xtc ride with a friend

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
Oh cool about the strobes :grin:
Never had that kinda trip.. :frown:

Well as you quoted me, everbody reacts differently!

The PMA issue, well i dont acctually know if you can test if the pill contains PMA at home, but dont worry to much about that man :cool: Just hear what your friend liked about the pill and if others tried that batch of the pill its okey! Hope you can find some good pills where you are!

Safe trippin all! :roller:

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
never heard about hallucinations with MDMA, and i can't seem to find anything about it in PIHKAL, and i think its a verry reliable book. it mentions a sharpening of vision but no real visuals or hallucinations.

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
You have to understand that Ecstacy and MDMA are 2 different things. Ecstacy is made from MDMA or MDA but is combined with other drugs. Most common are Caffeine, Ephedrine, LSD, Ketamine, Speed, DXM, and Methamphetamine.

as a general reference you can normally get an idea of it's contents by color.
Orange = Ketamine
Blue = Methamphetamine
Pink = Ephedrine
Green = LSD
Yellow = Speed
Off White = Caffeine
White = Pure MDMA or MDA mix.

Color does not always determine the contents though. A lot of Ecstacy is home made now and can be colored. The best way is to use a ecstacy testing kit.

I've taken hundreds of tabs and never had a halluciation. Then again I always test my stuff and I stay away from psychoactive drug mixtures.

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
The only! way to determine what kind of shit you have is by testing it. Color doesn't say anything! And it's pretty uncommon to have ketamine or lsd in your pills. Never heard of caffeine either...
Some amphetamine derivates yes, and a lot of junk too sometimes but really the only way to be sure is to have your pills tested. Most major cities in Holland do it for free, if it's not in their database you can have them send one pill to the lab and they'll test it! For free!
Long live!! Legalize!!! :truce:

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
Well..about the colurs? :smirk: I think that Snapinho got the right oppinion :alc:

Why would anyone waste other drugs in a drug? then the X would be very expensive, right? Maybe its true, maybe its not, but all i tried its pure mdma with some other shit to fill it out. :wiggle:

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
You also have to understand that I am in the United States. Ecstacy is very expensive over here. 1 pill will cost you about $20US. I can only dream about the day when I go over seas and try PURE MDMA!!! It makes me giddy thinking about it.

oh, pure MDMA will run about $40 a pill.

You can check out Dancesafe.org to see all the different garbage they have here in the US. It's almost impossible to find something pure.

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
Oh i see :mad: thats way to much! i looked at the link you gave me (dancesafe)i know that some pills contains amfetamin but not that many :shocked: but saw a couple of goodies there :grin:
The heart pills (purple heart)and Canada goos pill are great ones, look after thoose! I pay about 8-10$ for one pill, if i buy like 500 i get them for like 6-8$ and so on!

Safe trippin its the golden rule :snore:

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
Then its not xtc..called coffein pills heer in sweden :grin:

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I know, but stupid assholes sold them to make money !

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
Haha :D what an jerk, if someone sold me that kind of pill i would probebly kick the livin shit outof him :thud:

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
how much sould pure MDMA cost here in holland? I don't want to pay to much.

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
depends... i sometimes got it for only €25 per gram. Pure mdma crystals. But that I got from a friend who got it from a friend who had a neighbour whose granny lived in a village where the local mailman had a nephew who used to go to the same school where a friend of his used the chemistry-lab to make pure mdma. I think.
Hehehe but to be short: here in Holland there's absolutely no lack of quality stuff. :grin: And it shouldn't be expensive either!

Farout

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Fev 2005
This actually is a bit off the topic, but what does the "snaap" in your signature mean?

Just wondering.... :think:

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
Snaap or Snapinho -> that's me. Sometimes I fuse views with funky funghi or the occasional psychic sidekick :lolwsign:

The meaning of Snaap. It's a derrivative of Snakende Aap. Which in turn is Dutch Slang for Weedsmoking Monkey. Just so y'all know.
Pax et Lux! :sunflower:

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
depends... i sometimes got it for only €25 per gram. Pure mdma crystals.

That's what I paid for the pure shit !

And 15 € / gram, but I bought 25 gramms.....

Farout

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Fev 2005
OK, now I know!
Actually, that`s a really nice name! :bricks:

Serra

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Mar 2005
I take MDMA on a regular basis

and I have experienced some minor hallucinations, like when you look at a dj or live-act on a party (mostly psy-tranceparties) it changes into spots that are moving

I find MDMA the best drug to take on parties,

you can really dance great on them,

especialy when its more progressive psytrance.

Although I noticed you grow a certain amount of dependance for it, don't know if dependance is the right word,

but I mean, the more you take it the less you feel

but the case is, I always have pure MDMA in my refrigarator, now 4.5g,

and for psytrance I really like the feeling, you really can dance your ass off on md, and I buy it for 15euro a gram,

and I know thats cheep, but I get it from a guy who sels by 100gs, so thats normal I suppose

but again MDMA is the most psychoactive substance in pills,

i get like a newsletter once a month, from a drug-prevention society, and they tell me wich pills contain more then 150mg mdma, so i know wich pills i should buy when i run by them

some pills nowerdays contain over to 180 mg mdma,

so those are the pills to buy

180mg of mdma, thats like a half more then you regular capsule you buy at parties

damn good pills so

cheers

Fabien

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
Dont forget that the recommended dose is 1 to 1 1/2 times your bodyweight in milligrams.
180 mg. is way too much for most people. For example, if you weigh 80 kilograms, the right amount of mdma is something between 80 and 120 mg.
Depending on each person, of course.

And Serra: next time try going to parties sober. If you have just as much fun, you'll see that taking drugs neednt be a dependance...

ENJOY! and don't forget to smile :grin: