Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

xtc blue?

nakedmind

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
Hey all psyché's explorers!
yesterday i bought some pills blue with a David's cross (like the israeli flag) on it. do anyone of you know these pills? the guy told me they are from holland and really good quality. i'll check it this saturday, i'll let you know. for now the only thing i can say is that they are quite big.
cheers!

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
I don't know the pills, but all I can say is that the size doesn't matter.

probably they contain caffeine and MDMA according to an online pdf:

Analysis of the blue pills reveals that two chemicals are present. The first
chemical found is caffeine. What is the name of the drug in the blue pills
that can act like a stimulant and hallucinogen?
Methylenedioxymethamphetamine
(MDMA or
Ecstasy)

Perhaps other users have seen the pills?

nakedmind

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2006
thanx!!
anyway i'll have to check this out! :roll:
keep on tripping

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
send one to me and i'll test him :)

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Absolutely nothing can be said about the strength of an XTC pill by just looking at its size and colour.

I've experienced first hand that even two exactly the same looking pills can contain a very different amount of MDMA. People making pills generally aren't people with a degree in chemistry and pills are therefore quite often of mixed quality, even from the same batch.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
economics is what it is,guys....I used to watch it all the time....

what I mean is that back in the day when I was part of a 'scene', you'd see
a batch of pills come around, lets say 'supermans'...and they would be quite strong, basically a one pill roll, what everyone likes.. 2 weeks later an identical batch of 'supermans' would come in, only these were a) way weaker
or b) outright bunk

but it didn't matter, because they would ALL sell based on the good rep of the 'original' 'supermans'...

...anyone who really knows anything will tell you that there are some large organizations in Israel turning out quality mdma.

Also, another favorite marketing tactic (at the factory/organizational level) is to use mdea. No one feels outright ripped off, but you can sell twice as many because everyone is trying to get to the mdma zone (pretty hard w/ mdea)

DevXavier- you'd be surprised at the level of skill and the degrees involved at high levels of production.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to compound 100 mg of mdma into a 'pressed' pill?

I promise you it is harder than it looks. Not just getting them to stick together which is easy, but compounding just enough filler and binder to break down in a respectable amount of time. Taking most commercial pills is like taking time release x.

This is the REAL secret as to why 100mg of pure powder is better than a 110 mg pressed pill of genuine mdma.

because you achieve a higher level of what is called 'plasma concentration'