Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

WTF!!!!!!!!!

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
ok, i am completely confused. a friend of mine has a couple plants growing, they were looking amazing in the budding stage, just over 3 weeks in. today my friend noticed a few small balls forming just under a couple of the buds. all the pollen sacks seen were plucked, there was only about 5-6 on each plant if that. (plants are over 6ft tall)

ill ask him if i can get a pic to show you guys, i thought hermies showed signs of male right when everything else was sexing.. the buds are super crazy hairy, and looking very healthy.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
P1010147.jpg

this was a picture taken a couple weeks ago.. the ball sacks are just showing up on the bottom buds, but have been picked off.

will see if my friend will let me take more pictures later.. he wasnt happy about giving me these.

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
herma's can change caracteristics under the influence of stress, like change of day-night light rythms

Methyl Man 2.0

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Avr 2011
There are a few possibilities, stress being #1. Genetics is another... as in, it might be a strain with hardcore sativa genetics in it (like Thai or SE Asian) that are hard-wired to do that sometimes. More likely, it's stress of some kind. Something in the environment is off, possibly a light leak. Light leaks are famous for triggering hermies. Is there a light leak? Are there power strips with glowing red indicator lights on in the room? Bad thrip infestation? Look for things that would stress the plant.

MM

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
im not quite sure. he chopped them down last week, got about 1/4 oz on 2 of them, and about 4g on the other.. he got all freaked out over the balls.. kinda crappy weed, i think it ws premature