Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Would you wash White Crystals?

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
If you did a Marsofold extract with Mimosa Hostilis, and the crystals came out snow white, would you still wash them with ammonia?

maxfreakout

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
If they are white they will be just fine to smoke, washing them might remove some residue left on the surface, but OTOH it may also remove a bit of the DMT, just a personal opinion, but i wouldnt bother cleaing them if they are already white, just leave them in the open for a while so they are completely dry

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Fuck washing.
If it's white....smoke it to the face.

Have you ever smoke the deemsters before? .....just curious

acim2

Banni
Inscrit
15 Mar 2007
This will be a first for me.

I heard about it so long ago (I think in Electric Coolaid Acid Test), but thought I'd never find it...it absolutely blows my mind that I could make it myself.

When I read your (brewmaster's) post a couple weeks ago, I had to do it. Anything that would have such a big and positive impact on someone with brewmaster's experience had to be worth looking into.

I started with about a 1/2 batch of Marsofold (~200gm Mimosa Hostilis). I used 2 separate Sunny D bottles since I could only find ~1liter bottles. It worked well, except I had to leave in a little bit of naptha since the bottle spread out a little towards the bottom of the layer and every time I tried to suck up that last bit, I got some little black globules of bad stuff in the baster.

(I did three vinegar pulls, no ph meter...so probably over did it if anything on base. Tested Ace brand vm&p naptha and it evaporated clean...so I used that.)

After 3 days, I poured, and luckly caught everything that I poured off. A lot of crystals didn't stick...maybe not cold enough. So, I poured the caught naptha through a coffee filter. About 2/3 stayed in the pan and 1/3 got caught in the filter. It looked like slush in the naptha...at first I thought, did some water get in there an freeze?

It looks like about the same as 1.5-2gm of cocaine by volume, but looks fluffier, so I'm not sure.

I've got a strange state of mind now, knowing that it worked and just having to wait for the opportunity now. Probably tonight.

So....can I eyeball this? I don't want to start with something small, but don't want to overdo it either. I don't have a scale and the ones I can get my hands on are probably not that precise anyway.

Do you really think I should freeze it to store it, of just a dry cool air tight container?

So, this is literally the stuff dreams are made of....the possibility that I am dreaming now does not seem slim.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I'm incredibly happy for you.
Aint it great when you try something new like an extraction and everything goes according to plan?

I know what you mean by the crystals not sticking in the pan. That's why I think it might be best to pour the naptha directly into another dish, let it warm up and dissolve the crystals that escaped, maybe even evaporate off a little naptha, and re-freeze.

I'd definitely keep it in an airtight container someplace cool. Some of mine actually melted when I went camping and turned into a crust at the bottom of the jar.

As for weighing it out; I never bothered. My scales suck. I just used a bowl full of weed clippings and used a key to pull out a little "bump" and sprinkled it evenly over the top of the herb. Smoke half of it in one hit and hold it in. By the time you exhale, you'll already be feeling it but keep hitting the shit until you don't even notice that you're holding the pipe anymore.

I'm telling you, the only uncomfortable experiences are the ones where you don't break through. Better to overdo it I say.

Congratulations and enjoy.