Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Wohoo... Come out 2012 people... 8 days till doomsday....

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Alright, so 2012... It might be on your mind... It might not... Either way, we'll find out in about 8 days... 8 days until the end of the world... Or 8 days until major disappointment/relief... LOL

I admit, this year has passed by really fast, and there have certainly been some odd things happen... But the end of the world? Is it really the end of the world?

What do you think? What have you seen/heard, and is it believable? Do you think aliens will come? Is it project Blue Beam? The NWO? Massive Solar Flare? Asteroid?

What's your 2012 pick?:paranoid:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
the end of the world as we know it... it was only the beginning of the computer and technology age. in my opinion the greatest quantum leap would be the switch from material technology to spiritual technology or so. acceleration to the 4th density, the death and recycling of novelty.. well strange shit like that... and also nothing and a lot of shit has not really been what it seems.. but yeah "basically" lol anything is always possible, right??
i guess a possible warning could simply be: beware of language and numbers!!! or maybe: know when it's time to have a good laugh. i just think whoever "they" may be, if they want to flash us, we can flash back!!! :rock: :grin:

peace

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Well, as we know... It is now only 7 days to showtime....

I hope there will be a show of some sort... I mean, all the hype and then nothing? Can the world handle another Year 2000 style letdown? :D

But seriously, this world does need a change... I'm hoping there will be some kind of change... Any kind of change.. Maybe a world which is more forgiving, more tolerant... Hell... More friendly :)

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
I'm dancing in my brain :p

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
4 days and counting... Who's right? The Mayans? The Hopi? NASA? That crazy dude that says the alien over lords are coming?

Place your bets, step right up... Whatever happens, it should be an interesting show....

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
I bet 2 electriums on the zombie apocalypse.

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
drizzit a dit:
I bet 2 electriums on the zombie apocalypse.

You know.. There was a theory going around that the zombie apocalypse is like the rapture... You see, if we do in fact live in an electric universe (And NASA has confirmed we do) then it is possible that those that have a specific type of brainwave could have their energy transferred elsewhere (heaven?) and some could be left behind and those that were transferred's bodies would become the zombies...

Although, what sort of phenomenon could explain the rest... Beyond me..

Although I haven't seen any major news items concerning viral outbreaks or anything, so unless the above scenario is true... Or maybe the zombie outbreak STARTS that day... Who knows...

Reminds me of that movie I saw where the Zombie Outbreak actually started on XMAS or some shit... Scary crap...

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Zombies are my worst fear above all else lol. But I hope nothing happens 2012 :/ call me boring I just feel the world is in its most balanced state and as a human I like routine Shits. I would like change but is rather become a space nomad.

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
Mrboxey a dit:
But seriously, this world does need a change... I'm hoping there will be some kind of change... Any kind of change.. Maybe a world which is more forgiving, more tolerant... Hell... More friendly :)

That would be a dream, but honestly cant see it happening anytime soon :( Think there will need to be something bigger than this to make people change.

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Well, if "Project BlueBeam" is true... Then the world will be united against a fake alien attack or some such thing.

But yes, we do need something bigger to unite humanity, and it is going to take longer than the next 2 or 3 days to do it... lol...

I'm guessing unity will be united, but only when the threat of extinction truly is imminent. Let's just hope by that point it isn't too late.. it would suck to think that humanity would die out completely because of stupid stubbornness or racism, or cultural/ideological differences....

Henrichon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2012
hey today is 20 just few hours more left to survive here in this world and just enjoy and do almost whatever you liked it more who knows maybe we gonna die tomorrow

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
zombies vampires etc etc are already here for a while now lol... in case you didn't notice...lol...
in my opinion one question you all might want to ask yourself could be: if there was something that you couldn't believe, would you see it or would you maybe see something totally different??? so in that sense it could be another step towards the uniqueness of subjective experience or so.. and if more people could acknowledge their own and others subjective experiences as such, then maybe the potential for understanding each other and peace would be greater...

peace

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
BrainEater a dit:
zombies vampires etc etc are already here for a while now lol... in case you didn't notice...lol...
in my opinion one question you all might want to ask yourself could be: if there was something that you couldn't believe, would you see it or would you maybe see something totally different??? so in that sense it could be another step towards the uniqueness of subjective experience or so.. and if more people could acknowledge their own and others subjective experiences as such, then maybe the potential for understanding each other and peace would be greater...

So you would theorize that if I saw something I didn't believe in, it wouldn't be there... ? You mean like if I don't believe in trucks I wouldn't see trucks? or maybe I would replace them with cows or something?

Certainly a really weird theory... Although... One thing was in that movie Ice Age 4 the Sirens all sang the song and everyone saw different things based on their ideal matches... So something like that you mean?

Maybe when aliens come they'll just project what they want us to see perhaps?

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Well, we're still here... Everyone still accounted for?

Guess that was a bust :p

When's the next Doomsday?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Mrboxey a dit:
So you would theorize that if I saw something I didn't believe in, it wouldn't be there... ? You mean like if I don't believe in trucks I wouldn't see trucks? or maybe I would replace them with cows or something?

Certainly a really weird theory... Although... One thing was in that movie Ice Age 4 the Sirens all sang the song and everyone saw different things based on their ideal matches... So something like that you mean?

Maybe when aliens come they'll just project what they want us to see perhaps?

well maybe i meant it in a similar way... mind you, it's a psychonautic theory lol... but again i can probably not stress enough the significance and potential depth of subjective experience which simply means that at least in my opinion it's important to look at yourself... also... because there's so much collective bad stupdity and manipulation etc etc going on nowadays it can be good to become more individualistic or so... not saying individualism at all costs at all times...
the metaphor with the sirens is probably a very good one... i would say it's a lot about the feeling and whether it feels right to you... ;)

i was simply trying to point towards the question of what's real anyway?? and maybe the question is not always whether it's real or not, but how it's real or not, because i guess you could say in some sense it's all real or nothing's real...
lol now are we heading towards more or less psychedelic times whhatever that may mean lol...
wow crazy the great mystery of time lol... :D :lol:

hmmm.. anyways, concluding i suppose the theory of belief is probably not advanced enough to understand it properly...
well and you ask for the next doomsday lol?? cheers!!!... lol :Oo::Oo: :lol:

peace

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
BrainEater a dit:
i was simply trying to point towards the question of what's real anyway?? and maybe the question is not always whether it's real or not, but how it's real or not, because i guess you could say in some sense it's all real or nothing's real...

that's the question. as far as I am concerned it seems that the world and universe is more of a dream within conciousness rather than something of absolute reality. that may or may not be a way of myself to deal with the vicissitudes of life, but when I think back to the past it all seems like a dream, however much I suffered or was flowing in the now.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream

"alienz" operate in higher dimensional frequencies. they very well could have visited in this sense. penetrating our language.

thing is, this shift of the ages has been noticeably happening already for the past 16 years. look at all of the disasters and disruptions in consciousness that have happened already...