Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why are YOU here?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Give me a god damn good reason why you should be eating my damn food.

Explain yourself!

:)

For the sarcastically impaired internet:
Explain why you get the resources that others could have, what is your purpose to live? Have you made your own, or do you believe its pre-determined?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Because anywhere else I feel the sudden appearance of sun glasses on my head, it happens simultaneously with starting the first tone of my voice or writing the first letter.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
You mean here? like on the forum? in the room i'm sitting right now or in this world at this time, space and whatnot?

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
IJ, seriously man, you should get yourself laid, lately it's been "fucking this" "goddamn that" yadda yadda yadda
Please do us all a favor and get your groove on...

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I have no idea, I guess I like all the psychedelic people.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
lol @ space!

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
I'm here right now just to kill some time. I'm waiting on friends to go to a techno party in Amsterdam.

But mainly I'm here to find solutions for whatever I need solving, and to read other peoples opinions and exp. on psychedelics and the psychedelic culture.

Why am I here on earth?
I don't want to know yet, I think it will suck to know why you are here. When you know, whats left to discover?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
RESTART.Why are YOU on planet earth? What makes you think you're worthy to live?

Space its a serious question, not trying to be a dick.

Brug that was a very awesome answer for the question of being on the forum... If I know what you're saying.

Everyone, reread: Have you given yourself a purpose, or do you think you have a pre-determined one.

k discuss.

aparently getting laid makes me say 'god damn this' and 'fuck that' alot... wink ? .... love the internet.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
because killing myself and have my memory laid by mother void seems like total waste of ink, that she hasn't taken my life is enough for now, not necessarily unworthy and most surely not worthy. If you kill the dog the first time it poops in the wrong place or if ever he allowed himself to be carried away, how ever could he learn to feel incapable of some funnier and more obtuse feat?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Nomada, suicide is only an option if you don't have enough imagination...

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
because unexpectedly our souls' chosen forms of appearance seemed to be needing a source for the process of converting "profane" energies into the pleasure derived from indulging in the activity of forming structural self-sustaining holographic energetical mass and consuming this directionable energy as means for pleasing the almighty master-creator of nothing and everything.

peace :weedman:

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
yes! Imagination. There's a joy that can make me worthy. I hope. :?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
no need of attaching your feeling of worthiness and even less your feeling of your own worth to a possible or not , imaginable or not joy... why you'd create this sort of self-inflicted suffering in your own imagination in the first place??

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Brain, thats why you eat my food, but what is your purpose.

why do you get my food over Johnny Crockett, he's starving!

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I created this suffering because I was raised that way, to believe I needed a paramount reason not to kill myself, the holding nest to my need of paradise eternal...or that's what I got from those early episodes. "The return" can be written as a feeling of feeling worthy, but it's more like having forgotten why I needed to be worthy. It was joy, but not imaginable or possible, necessarily, in the future where we all do better than now, I[t] was a joy that I think I actually experimented.

atypical

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
I am a hybrid mutant of an intellectual and a drug addict who's purpose is to shift between dimensions spreading knowledge and improving humanity for those who are ignorant or simply unaware another, better path exists.
hows that taste smoking through the pipe that is your brain.
deem me worthy to live if you see fit

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
I am here, because I am here.

Along the way, I can create the most wonderfull and beautifull romances of this complex and peculiar life I'm living (or create hell of it, it's our choice). In other words, creating my own self fantasy of a purpose for being alive. Wich I think the only outcome of it is living a dream (wich I don't consider negative).

So, I think I'm here to make a choice.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
All your reasons are sub-par

As for me, my reason first was to get myself to the point where I could see a purpose.

Then I created the purpose.

The purpose was to destroy the negativity of schizophrenia, and/or promote renewable energy.

Puke.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Let's have sex and let's love, or grow a beard and witness pubic hair going grey. :mrgreen:

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I'm here to open people's mind, to spread the word about psychedelics' benefits, to kill prejudices, to give an example of universal love, to understand life and the divine which is within each of us, and also to have some fun, of course :)