Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Why are YOU here?

D

Deleted

Invité
i'm here to break the psychoid Works .

ok ok i know the way :mrgreen:

:arrow:

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
jesus, do you think we have a purpose in life to accomplish? there is this person that believes that we made plans for ourselves in the ether before incarnating. when we're born we forget about it all but there are ways of finding out, like communicating with our higher selves. now i don't know if you believe that you could sit in a bench somewhere in the realms of your unconscious and have a chat with your higher self to get some tips on your path of life, but i like to think it's possible... i'd tell you all about it if i were to actually experience such a thing.

if there were indeed a path that i have set myself up prior to my consciousness here right now i'd like to believe it involves helping consolidate the structure of the superhub of information that is the internet, you know, to get the interconnectedness of humanity and flow of information bit going around, since i am a student of computer science :wink:

(has anyone here talked to some entity of transdimensional space? it's something similar to what happens when people talk to dead relatives in their dreams, i've read)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
First: I've debated along time over the prose that we can HAVE purpose at all. The only conclusion I can come to is that we can make a purpose for ourselves, and that is just as good.

Second: I've spoken to 3 'Gods' on DMT. They told me some extremely scary shit that I decided to forget... ?? Hmmm! You just said we are given a purpose before conception, then we forget it? On this DMT trip I told myself there is no way I can live with this knowledge - I had the choice to take it and be labelled insane the rest of my life, or forget it, and the clock was ticking apparently. I decided I couldn't do it - and I forgot it all, and it was wiped clean.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
we can make a purpose for ourselves, and that is just as good.

you are totally right.

the rest of your post reminds me of TOOL's rosetta stoned...

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
I've spoken to 3 'Gods' on DMT. They told me some extremely scary shit that I decided to forget...

...I had the choice to take it and be labelled insane the rest of my life, or forget it, and the clock was ticking apparently. I decided I couldn't do it - and I forgot it all, and it was wiped clean.

Have you thought of why you remember that you willingly forgot?

If it was the label what you were concerned with did you consider just not telling anyone?

VapourTrail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Sept 2007
Easy!

No one ever told me why I was here so it is simple - I'm here to find out why.

After I find out I'll decide what to do from there.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
im here to show other people who and what they really are. and so from that educated standpoint, let them make their own decisions. im here to purge all denial, via a deeply penetrating vocabulary of altruistic qualities. remove any opposition from any point of leverage, so as to free the flowing path of any obstruction. social cleansing.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Nomada a dit:
Have you thought of why you remember that you willingly forgot?

If it was the label what you were concerned with did you consider just not telling anyone?

I semi-remember the entire thing I remember the encounter, the 'Gods' and being filled with an overwhelming anxiety and grief, and I saw the world in a different way for about 1 second, the way the 'Gods' were showing me - and I said I cannot live my life knowing this... It didn't have to really do with being labelled insane - it was that I truly was going to be spinning my head in a circle until I starved. Thats what it felt like.

FUN STUFF!

Vapour - How will you figure it out? Why not make your own reason...?

Adrian - When will you start... or have you? (Besides this website)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I am here to find answers for questions such as:

what does it mean to be?
what is individuality?
what is consciousness?
what is good?
what can I do?
how can I find peace, love and happiness?

but to say that that is WHY I am here, almost restricts the possibilities of finding answers, because then it becomes purpose instead of a journey of discovery. If I don't find the answers, so be it.

VapourTrail

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Sept 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
Vapour - How will you figure it out? Why not make your own reason...?

If I know that, I think I would already be more than half way there.

As for making my own reason, that is really what I meant.

I don't expect a reason to be handed down to me from on high. I expect it to be something I decide.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Forkbender a dit:

what does it mean to be?
what is individuality?
what is consciousness?
what is good?
what can I do?

That one is so hard to answer...

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
it's a matter of perspective then

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
I'm here on this forum to widen my knowledge and to share any knowledge i may have
I sort of feel this way about life as well..

I have no purpose, I am a purposeless clump of mass, a result of an infinite series of events beginning with the beginning of time and space themselves
I am Nothing but in being nothing i am at one with everything
I am a physical body filled with countless chemicals and patterns
I am my mind

I dont believe in a 'purpose' for myself
however we all have a biological purpose to procreate
most of us have our own personal purpose, being a goal we set for ourselves
in that regard my purpose is vague

I just want to KNOW and SEE everything

since we are the universe experiencing itself then we should experience itself/ourself to the fullest of our ability
for our own sake ;)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I APPROVE!

:)

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Same here :)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
IJesusChrist a dit:
Forkbender a dit:

what does it mean to be?
what is individuality?
what is consciousness?
what is good?
what can I do?

That one is so hard to answer...

Don't worry, it gets easier along the way.